"It’s not your fault. It’s because I said I wanted to go."

Misa tried to take the blame.

"Big Sis Yuna did nothing wrong."

"Huhu, I’m not mad. When I was a child, I got my clothes even dirtier than this."

Elearnora-san laughed and hugged Noa, not minding her dirty clothes at all.

"Mother, you’ll get dirty too."

"There is no mother in the world who won’t hug her own daughter even if she gets dirty in the process."

"M-Mother!"

Noa sounded concerned, but her smile told a different story.

"Okay, but why are you really here, Eleanora-san?"

"Hmm… It’s true I came here to see my daughter. I guess it’s 10 percent work, 10 percent Cliff, and 80 percent Noa."

I didn’t even know how could I begin to retort to that.

Shouldn’t she split it equally between Cliff and Noa?

Also, wasn’t the work most important here?

"I also wanted to talk to you, Yuna-chan. I just have to greet Gran-san first, so let’s head inside."

It didn’t take long for Meshun-san to approach us once we entered the mansion. As soon as she got a closer look, however…

"Why is everyone so dirty?!"

Meshun-san cried out, seeing the three girls covered in dirt. She looked quite angry.

"Meshun, I’m sorry. It’s my fault."

Misa apologized and told her about going to the fields with Marina.

"I said I wanted to go, too, so it’s not just your fault, Misa."

"Me too, I said I wanted to go, too."

Noa and Fina stuck up for Misa.

Seeing them support each other like that, Meshun-san’s expression softened.

"I’m not really that mad."

"You’re not?"

Misa was happy to hear that.

"That’s right; I’m not angry, so could the three of you please head into the bath and clean yourselves? I cannot let you eat looking like that."

The three girls did as they were told and headed to the bath as Meshun-san saw them off with a smile.

"It’s been a while since I’ve seen Misana-sama this happy. Yuna-san, please join them, too."

"I’ll go later. I need to talk to Eleanora-san first."

"…Eleanora-sama?!"

Meshun-san seemed to have only noticed how dirty the girls were and was shocked to realize Eleanora-san was there the entire time.

"It’s been a while, Meshun."

"I’m terribly sorry, I did not notice you at all."

Meshun-san apologized with a bow.

"It’s okay, you don’t have to worry about it. I showed up unannounced, so I’m partly to blame. I want to see Gran-san if that is okay?"

"Yes, I think it should be fine right now. He has no more guests for the day."