54

The next time that Akari had woken up, the ship had already arrived at its destination. The both her and the young man was met by someone with eye glasses and wearing some blue outfit. The person greeted the man beside her with a bow as Akari stared at the him blinking in confusion. The girl are shock when the man, Invel called the man as Emperor on which the man waved his hands and the two enter inside the carriage that was waiting for their arrival. It lead them all to a huge empire as Akari stare at it wide eyed with her mouth agape. The girl can't believe it that someone like the first master are friends with someone like him.

Spriggan had told her some stories about himself and his friendship with Mavis as the girl listened and will ask some questions if she was confuse on something. Their long journey tired them out as the emperor told Invel to bring the girl on the guest room and treated her with respect and serves her well.

Akari walks out of  her assigned room and to the balcony as she stare at the whole empire from above, she's still shocked upon knowing that the man are some kind of emperor on the western continent. The wind are brushing on her figure as her hair dance in the wind.

“ You must be the Sith Demon that Invel had told us that the emperor had brought” Akari turn around when she heard someone spoke behind her. The person walk near her as Akari takes in the person's appearance, the girl are wearing some kind of Armour but much more revealing than the one Erza is always wearing. She have a short blonde hair as there is a small smirk on her face.

“ Akari was it?” the girl ask as Akari observes the girl in front of her.

“ Yeah, and who might you be?” the girl chuckled a bit hearing the coldness on the girl's voice, already liking the girl attitude.

“ I am Dimaria one of the member of Spriggan 12” the girl, Dimaria said as Akari stared at her.

“ The Warrior Queen? I didn't expect that i will meet you first thing in the morning nor the one who will approach me” Dimaria laugh at what the girl have said as Akari deadpanned at her. 

“ Well i guess Invel had told you a quick rundown on the whole Spriggan 12, eh?”

Akari didn't respond as she turn away and look at the scenery in front of her. Dimaria stood beside the girl as she also looks down on the whole empire, she can see the people on the streets like they are some kind of ants at how high the place they were in.

“ You know.. I've always heard about Siths but i never had met one until now. And i can't believe that somewhere in Ishgar there's someone like you still existing on this time”  Akari turned on the girl with a slight frown on her face.

“ You knew about Siths?”

“ Of course i am, after all Siths originally came from Mildian, the same place where i and the emperor came from” the girl said as Akari stared at her with questions running on her head. The girl notice it as she turn to look at her observing the girl.

“ If you have questions you can ask me I'll try my best to answer them but if i don't have the it you can ask the emperor about it as he has more knowledge than me” the girl said as Akari seems to think about it.

“ Come” Dimaria starts to walk away as Akari think for a moment before she followed the girl.

Back on Ishgar, somewhere in Fiore a dark guild are seen having some discussion. The dark guild known as Tartaros decided to make their move on the magical world for their own goal as someone was holding a book closer to his body. The members of the guild separated on each other while carrying their own tasks as the Nine Demon Gates  begin the execution of their plan starting from the Magic Council Headquarters.