09

When the next morning came, the girl is already awake and doing some stretching while waiting for the two old man. She's already on the same place where Gildarts and her fought. She wore something similar on the outfits she wore on the first day. Akari sat on the ground and try to meditate to relax her mind and herself.

The two old man walk at the clearing the same place as before as they guess that Akari are waiting for them, not sensing her magic earlier on her tent. The two of them saw the girl on meditation mode and walk silently approaching her. The girl open her eyes upon sensing another magic in the area. The master wearing a full black outfit stands at the center across from her.

" Are you ready for the final trial Akari?" the master ask her as she stood up straight and look at the man.

" Yes master"

" Before we begin i want you not to hold back and fight as if your life depends on it" the man said to the girl who nods at him before taking a stance. The girl made the first move by running at incredible speed to the man before holding her hands in front of the man.

" Hand Blast!" a beam of light blasts from her hands though the man easily stops it with a wave of his hand. The girl sensing an incoming attack mumbled the same spell she used when Gildarts tried to hit her.

"Vanish" her body glowed before it become transparent. She backflips a few meters away from the man.

" Scatter Shot!" a release of light blast that split into multiple fragments was sent out to the man as a loud boom got on him. Smoke clouded everything around the man but as the smoke starts to clear out the man have a shield of light around his body. That's right light magic can't hurt him as they almost have the same magic. Clicking her tongue in irritation as she forgot about that information before she can take another attack a flash of light hit her hard on the stomach that it sends her on the ground hard. It was too fast that she didn't have time to react, pushing herself up she could taste some iron on her mouth.

Looking at the small man who's still standing over the same spot before they started, she gets on her feet. If she can't get him using light magic, maybe that one can. Inhaling some air the girl closes her eyes as the master notice what she's about to do and readied himself. Gildarts who is watching them look a little bit closer at the girl as she is about to use that magic against the master too eager to witness it.

Their surroundings became a little bit darker and the air felt tight as if it's hard to breathe. The master become alert as he know that the girl is about to attack any minute now. And she did, the girl opened her eyes that changes into something more darker with a circle of light they are both glowing. His eyes widened as the girl are suddenly in front of him.

" Soul Punch!" The man quickly move out the way as he knows what that spell could do. That punch sends out an ethereal energy that damages the soul. It's too dangerous as it could damage his soul if he get hit on it, or more likely anything that's related to Soul Magic is dangerous that's why he told the girl not to use it much around someone.

Jumping away from the girl the old man sends out a blast of light to the girl followed by his fire magic. Makarov is known for having multiple magic types, despite having a light magic he can also use any others. Does sending a large fire magic towards the girl who didn't get to move away, she scream as her skin got burned. Increasing her speed the girl got behind the man before crouching on the ground.

" Soul Freeze" the man didn't have time to react as the girl manage to get a hold of his shadow stoping his soul from moving away. How can he let his guard down a bit, all the man could do is to stare ahead of him as he can't move. Moving away from him the girl casted some spell as he scream in pain. The man fell on his knees as the explosion disappeared, he have some blood on the corner of his mouth.