78

Silence filled around everyone as the only thing they can hear is the waves crashing on the rocks as the wind blew passed them, a tension can be felt in the air as they all stood and sit back at the little island at the center of the sea. Wendy who's sitting near the edge with both of her feet tucked in below her looks up in the sky as she sense something from it. A sudden crack appeared in the sky as her eyes widen a bit, her heart skip a beat when she saw it and the air got tense. Erza who's sitting on the ground with Jellal's head on her lap looks towards the Sky dragon slayer, her eyes scan the young girl's figure before her attention got caught on some cracking sounds. The others also heard it as they all turned to look at the sky and sees a crack forming above them, they have a bad feeling about it as another crack appear and followed by a laugh that they knew all too well. Terror and horror can be seen on their eyes when they realized that their plan didn't work out as Acnologia pushed his arm out of the crack until he was out in the air as everyone just watched it happen, too shock and too terrified to move even just a bit as their hearts are pounding inside their chest.

They watch as Acnologia spread his wings above them as his shadow covered the entire island, the thought of him having the power of time itself was an absolute horror. They can't think straight nor do anything as they are all frozen on their spot. What would they do now?

“ Meet your destruction lowly humans! Eternal Flare!”

Multiple blasts were fired everywhere as the island got blew off with the explosion, everyone got thrown in the water as they scream for their life. Erza just landed in the water along with some rocks as the scarlet mage started to sunk deep down in the ocean, her thoughts were filled with questions if it is their end or basically the end of the world though her eyes hardened when the image of her family appear on her mind. She started to swim at the surface before she take a deep breath once she reach it, her eyes landed on Jellal who seems to be frozen while he's on the water. She called for him but the man didn't even look in her way as he was looking for something.

“ Wendy!” The blue haired girl stiffened when she realized that she was floating in the air while everyone is down there staring at her, a presence behind her makes the girl to look up as her eyes widened in shocked and horror as Acnologia are flying above her. They watched as something coated the young girl as she scream at the top of her lungs as if she was in pain, worry filled their insides as Wendy continue to scream.

“ Now i shall fully eliminate all the dragons from this world” Acnologia states as Wendy disappeared from their sight and into the dragon's hand though they are mortified when he opened his palm and there's no Wendy in there. The dragon told them how he has  all the dragon slayers in his pocket of time before he flew off to somewhere as everyone are still too shocked to move.

“ He's heading for Magnolia..” Jellal muttered to himself as Erza let out some curse while her body are shaking from the emotions she was feeling inside her. There was another cracking sounds happening in the sky as something fell off from it, they all look up when they heard it the voices of the person that they knew about before they landed in the water.

Ana and Ichiya landed in the water as everyone sighed in relief while there's some tears on their eyes seeing that they are alive, Erza's squinted in confusion when she realized that Akari are not with them.

“ Where's Akari?” Ana look at the scarlet mage when she heard her voice, she remained silent as she didn't know what to tell the girl who's waiting for some response though Ichiya butted in telling them that they have no idea where she is as they got separated with her earlier.

_________

It was dark and the surroundings felt a little cold that it sends some shivers on her body, Akari opened her eyes as she takes in everything that had happened. She blinks a few times and began to look around, she doesn't know where she is nor she have an idea of what is that place. All she can see are something like crystal rocks everywhere as her mind were filled with questions and confusion on what's happening not until she heard something. A laugh, someone is laughing and it sounds familiar.. too familiar that it made the hairs of the back of her neck stood as she felt something in her gut that telling her there's something wrong. She tried to look around once more to see if there's someone with her but there was nothing aside from her.

Akari heard someone talking as the other voice seems familiar with her but can't tell who is it, she followed where is it coming from until the sight of Acnologia in his human form are standing not far from the pink haired boy. She also caught sight of the other dragon slayers who's inside the crystal rock, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion before her gaze fell back on Natsu who's now screaming as some crystal rocks are starting to appear in his body trying to envelope him with it. Seeing this, Akari made her move as she leap to his side and making the crystals explode around his body. Acnologia got taken a back at the sudden appearance of the girl that he didn't have the time to make some move as the girl made the other crystals explode freeing the dragon slayers.

Natsu looked at the girl in surprise not expecting her to be there until his attention caught the others who stood behind them as Laxus jumped down from the crystal before standing straight, there's some shadow covering his face that it made him look intimidating as he tilted his head to the side.

“ All right then.. it's time we do some hunting, Natsu!” Laxus exclaimed as Natsu let out some laugh getting excited on what's about to happen as Akari smirked at the man's words. Her eyes glowed as her canines grows a bit, Wendy's eyes fell on the girl as she smiled to herself quite relieved that the black haired girl are alive.

“Dragon Hunting!” Natsu exclaimed as his eyes sparkled in excitement as the others stood beside him with Akari standing on Wendy's side ready to attack the man in front of them.