52

It has been a week after the grand magic games and everyone had returned to Magnolia, the people who have known them are cheering for them when they had arrived as the mayor had gifted them one thing that they surely love the most as the master even cried upon seeing it, the guild of Fairytail are standing on the same spot where it always have been. The people in town helps each other rebuild it for them as their guild are the pride of Magnolia. They all celebrated their victory as the people screams in joy and happiness while having some drinks on their hands that time.

Now that their guild are back in action, their request board for jobs are full that even the ones for S class are the same, Macao and the others are shocked upon seeing it as it's been a while since they seen the board with many job request for the past years. The tenrou team took some jobs as they all need more money for their rented rooms and their bills, some of them decided to go on a solo mission to earn more and saved some money.

There is also some team who took turns on finding the black haired girl if they are not on the job. Team Shadow Gear just walked inside the guild and to the counter as Levy slumped on it while her head are on the counter. Mira walked to the girl once she noticed them already back for their turn in search for Akari.

“ Any news yet?” The white haired mage asked as the girl shooked her head as she let out a sigh. It's been a week since the master had told them about the girl and what Gildarts have told the master. Everyone wanted to find the girl even though the girl is now a Sith Demon as the first master told them how Akari had become a full Sith Demon. The door of the guild opened again as Team Natsu walked inside, they just came back from another job that was requested for them. Someone let out a frustrated yell as Cana throw away her magic cards, the girl are trying to find where the girl have gone to but there is still no luck of where she is.

The blonde haired girl takes a seat beside Levy as the two greets each other, the two watched everyone in the guild as their eyes fell on the card mage once again as she took all her cards and try to find the girl for the ninth time.

“ You know, I've been thinking about something for the past week..” the blonde girl started as the others looks at her when they heard the girl says something.

“ What if Akari are purposely avoiding us? From what Erza had told us, she knocked her out that time and it was also the last time that someone had seen her” she said as the others thinks about it too. The girl have a point but still they are not really sure about it.

“ Could it be that.. she had heard us talked that time when the first master have told us that we need to kill her?” Levy said as the others also looked at her realization are seen on their face once the girl have said it.

“ Maybe that's the reason why she's avoiding us! She thought that we will really do it!” the exceed, Happy joined the conversation as the others fell silent about what they have discovered.

“ Then.. what are we gonna do? If she really heard us that time and is really avoiding us then there's no chance that she will come back again to Fairytail..” the blonde girl said as she let out a sigh and put her head on the counter. The others doesn't know how to respond to that as silence fell on them once again.

_________

Somewhere on the mountain, Akari stops from walking as her head throb in pain. She held her head as the pain intensified, the girl lets out some groan when her eyes started to ache as some voices appeared on her mind. For the past week the girl have been hearing some voices in her head telling her to kill someone and cause some chaos. The girl tried her best to ignore it but they won't just leave her alone and the throbbing on her head will become intense.

Akari lean on some tree when the pain become bearable and her breathing turned back to normal but her eyes are still hurting though not too much just like earlier. The girl have been traveling by foot on the mountains with no direction, she just keeps on walking and walking and will only stops if it's night time or she needs some rest.

The girl knows that her guild mates are searching for her as there was one time when Akari saw some of them in the forest, the girl had conceal her magic to hide from them as they heard them talked about finding her as per the master's order. The girl waited for them to leave before she left from where she's hiding as she also took the opposite direction and runaway.

Akari's stomach grumble from hunger as she forgot to eat last night from exhaustion, she looked around the area and to the trees looking for something that she can eat until her eyes found some apple tree on the side. The girl smile upon seeing it, she gets on her feet as she starts walking towards it but as she was about to pick one of the fruits it suddenly become dry and it fell on the ground. Akari looked at it in shocked, she look around and the trees also became like that until they died. Some animals also lay on the ground, lifeless. The girl look at it in horror as her heart are beating loudly on her chest.

It was then when she heard some footsteps coming her way, the girl turn to the side as someone, a young man wearing some black robe as some white cloth are tied around his shoulder and to his side. The man has a calm look on his face and there's also a small smile on it, Akari squinted her eyes at the new comer. Not knowing who is this man who suddenly appears out of nowhere.

“ Who are you?” she asked as the man stops from walking a few feet away from her. The man looks up at her as Akari also looks at him, staring at each other. The man looked directly at the girl's eyes as she felt like the man are studying her appearance.

“ A Sith Demon huh..” he said still with the soft smile on his face. Akari didn't let her guard down as this man could be some enemy. She can't sense the magic on the man and it made her more become alert as this person is not some ordinary wizard. The man notice the girl's hand are on the sword's handle as he let out some chuckle, the girl looks at him confused on what he's laughing at.

“ No need to be alarm, I'm not an enemy of yours in fact I'm someone who knows everything about Siths and I'm taking it you don't know much about them as in this time there's just a few others who knows about them” Akari observes the man not knowing if she would believe him or not.

“ What makes you think that i would believe you? I don't even know who you are” the girl said as the young man blinks a little at her before he smile again at the girl, there was some glint on the man's eye as he looks at her.

“ I apologize about that, how rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Spriggan, a wizard from the Alvarez Empire on the West continent” the man answered as Akari look at him, this man couldn't be someone who have some malicious intent as her body seems relax about his presence. It confuses her as she doesn't even know this man but his mere presence seems to calm her and the voices suddenly vanished in her mind that's whispering something on her.

“ West continent? If you're from there then why are you doing here?”

“ Mavis had told me about you, she wants me to help you in your new form as a Sith Demon as well as discover everything what you can do” Akari's eyes widen when she heard the familiar name coming from the young man's mouth.