46

Makarov slams his hand on the table as some veins are popping on his forehead, he was angry. Gray just told him everything that had happened and what they found under the Domus Flau and how Lucy got taken hostage by the Royal Palace. It was supposed to be their rest day to enjoy or look for the black haired girl but he didn't expect something like this will happen let alone the palace would take a member from their guild as hostage.

The others looked at the old man who's trying to calm himself, the scarlet mage's thought drifted from the black haired girl. Akari hasn't come back yet, they don't have any idea on where she could have been or if she's still in Crocus. Mirajane told her that they have not found the girl when they tried to look for her last night. The scarlet mage looked down a bit remembering what the first master have said yesterday. A demon? Sith Demon?.. how can someone like her.. so pure have that kind of darkness inside her? The girl thought as she remember one of her friend that got consumed by the darkness that was inside him too. She felt disappointed on her self as she can't think of some ways to help the girl.

Mavis who's in the room called for their attention, after she heard what happened, the first master thinks of some plan for tomorrow, on the last day of grand magic games. The person who's involve at the plan are all listening to her intently before they discuss on what would happen for tomorrow.

Akari take a seat on one of the roof as she looked around the city, she was hungry. The girl doesn't have any money with her and she heard her stomach growling from the hunger. The girl concealed her magic power to not let anyone sense her, she have heard of what the others have talked about when she uses her Glimmering Copies to get in the room unnoticed. The girl also didn't expect that the Royal Palace would do something like that, she was thinking about saving the girl by herself but she doesn't want to take the risk and put her more in danger nor make the Fairytail to get arrested or worse got disbanded if she got caught breaking in.

Shrugging the thought away she tried to think of what she could do to help Future Lucy as she knew that there is someone out there who will save their Lucy from the Palace, as the pink haired boy appeared on her mind. Akari stood up before she goes to where their group's room is, the girl looked inside from the window as she doesn't see anyone around. She quickly go to her things and tried to find some money that she can use, something caught her attention beside her bed. Her sword are leaning on the wall with its sheath, she grab it in a one swift motion before she strapped it on her back. A sigh escape from her, as her body relaxed that the sword are now on her back. The girl always feel safe with the sword on her and finds it uncomfortable without it.

She was about to continue the search on her bag when suddenly the door opened as she froze in her track as someone enter the room. Her back are facing the door as she felt like a cold water just got poured on her body.

“ Akari?” it was Cana's voice, the card mage felt her heart jumped in happiness upon seeing the girl but before she could go to her Akari dash on the window and jumped from it before running outside.

“ AKARI!” Cana screamed as she looked at the girl's figure who's running away from the streets. She was relieved that the girl are okay but also felt hurt that she had ran away from her. Someone entered the room as they asked her what's wrong as they heard the girl scream. The card mage told them that Akari was in the room but quickly left upon seeing her. The others also look outside trying to spot the girl but only got disappointed when they didn't even found her.

The girl continue to run even if her knees felt tired, she found some alleyway before she turned on it and lean on the wall while panting heavily. She cursed under her breath as she didn't have her money with her, her stomach let out another growl as she felt it ache for a bit. Someone chuckled at the corner as the girl turned to it and found someone with a cloak.

“ I see that you're still alive” the person said as Akari's eyes widen upon hearing the familiar voice and the magic that they're had.

“ You.. it was you who stabbed me that night, Erza wannabe” the girl gritted her teeth before she takes a hold of her swords handle ready to defend herself if ever the girl would attack her again.

“ You came from the future, aren't you?” Akari said as she watch the person lifted the hood and it revealed her scarlet hair. ‘ Erza’ blinks at her before a smirk formed on her face.

“ Oh.. i guess you already have a talked with Lucy huh” the girl didn't say anything as she just stared at Future Erza. She noticed the girl's magic are much more different from the Erza she knew, this Erza's magic are much more powerful than what she have for now and she realized that there is something more on her but she can't tell what is it.

“ Now that you know, i guess the next time we see each other again would be the last time before i kill you” Just like what happened that night, Akari didn't see the girl move but she could feel that her body got slammed on the wall. Future Erza are now holding her in the collar of her shirt as she looked at her in the eye.

“ This would be the last time that i will see you as human before you completely change.. and this will also be the last time that i would let my feelings get the best of me” Akari was about to asked what she's saying but before she could, Future Erza just leaned it and capture her lips with her own while holding tightly at her collar. Akari's eyes widen in full shock as she felt her body froze as her heart jumped in shock and it began beating loudly inside her chest. Erza's eyes are tightly closed as she kiss her slowly like she's savoring what the girl's lips taste.

The scarlet mage pulled away from the kiss as she stared at the girl in front of her who's frozen in shock, the girl's lips are a bit swollen from the kiss as Future Erza smirk at the girl's reaction. She knew that it was the girl's first kiss and she just took it. She gave her lips a peck before she move away from her. Akari get back to reality as she noticed the girl is moving away from her.

“ Yah!.. why.. why did you do that?” she asked the girl but future Erza took a step back before she disappeared. Leaving the black haired girl alone and confused on everything.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!