49

It was starting to get dark, everyone are still celebrating while waiting for Natsu's team to appear with the blonde girl. Some of them are having some drinks while having a conversation while Erza and her team from the game are all sitting at the side. They are starting to get worried as they haven't heard anything from them or about Akari's whereabouts.

Someone came in the place that they were staying as the person told them that the King had called for everyone in the Kingdom. They are confused about it but complied as they all left the room and go to the place, where they found it's crowded with people as it looks like every guild in Fiore that participated in the games are there.

One of the royal guard introduce the King, they all listened to what he's saying until the small man mentioned about the dragon invasion that will happen and ask for their help to fight the dragons that won't get taken out by their project for the past years, the Eclipse Project as he also explained to them on why they are building it to use. The others felt amazed about it but some of them also are confused, they also agreed on helping to fight the dragons that it moved the king to tears. The King tried to reassure them about it or more like convince them that it is the only way that they can also kill the legendary dark wizard. As the others thought that it seems like it's too good to be true, doubting what the king is saying.

Arcadios, who left Natsu and the others after helping him escape from the underground, walked on the princess, Hisui. The man questions the princess of what really is the use of Eclipse Project and the girl revealed everything to him. Hearing about it, the man put his sword on the girl's hand as the others quite baffled at what's happening. The man told the girl that he will end his life for doubting her decision if it were true as he also revealed to the girl that he met the person from the future and had known the she have no knowledge on how to stop the upcoming apocalypse. The girl are shocked about it as she told him that the person she met was a man and not a woman.

It was then that Jellal had figured everything as the man are outside the palace, there is also someone who came from the future aside from Lucy. The person that he saw that time wearing some robe are the person that the princess might have been talking about. The man realize that future Lucy came to warn them all about it but the other person is still unknown of what's their purpose of coming.

While the mages are all gathering, Natsu are fighting inside the palace as the person who revealed themselves as Rogue who came from the future same as Lucy smirks at him as the two engaged in a battle. The man just attacked Lucy and hit him with his magic. Lucy cried upon seeing the future version of herself lying on the floor, lifeless.

Outside the palace, Hisui stands in front of the huge metal gate as the army's evacuated everyone from Crocus not wanting them to get involved on the invasion. The princess starts opening the gate as Lucy who left the palace with Wendy hides on some nearby bushes watching everything as she thought of what future Rogue had told them earlier. He said that someone will interfere upon opening the gate as she thinks hard about it trying to analyze it. The man, Arcadios spots them and called for them to get out from where they are hiding as Lucy let out a sighed and complied as both her and Wendy stands near them.

As the gate starts to open, Lucy mumbled something that the gate must not be opened as it is not a weapon but some kind of portal from the past and present. The princess agreed to her but told her that they can use it to blasts the in coming dragons with the magic power it holds. It was after a minute, when everyone have felt a strong earthquake coming inside the gate. Their eyes widen in shocked as one dragon walked outside from the gate, the dragon let out a loud roar as the others covered their ears as there is also an earthquake happening. The dragon flew in the sky as another dragon walks from the gate, dragons are coming from the gate and flying everywhere in Fiore destroying the things.

The mages around starts running as the princess, Hisui stood there in shocked at what's happening. Lucy questioned the princess on how to close the gate and to prevent more dragons from coming but due to shock, the princess couldn't say anything and just stood there unmoving. She shooked her head from the shock and points the blonde girl the pedestal as Lucy quickly ran to it but with the dragons coming in and causing some explosions that destroyed the place, the girl stumbled just before she can get to it.

It was after some time, when Yukino another Celestial mage came with Mirajane on her side and decided to help the blonde girl close the gate. The two celestial mage combined their keys as the twelve keys lit up in some golden lights and summons all the twelve Zodiac spirit. The spirits appeared one by one until all of them flew in the air and towards the gate, they all pushed it with their strengths until it finally closes. The two mages slumped on the floor as the spirits started to disappear.

Meanwhile, as the others starts fighting the dragons, Erza ran around trying to search for the old woman in case she didn't evacuate the place but as she was about to ran more some explosion caught her attention. The girl ran to it and see what's happening there but the scarlet mage suddenly stops as she saw something that shocked her.

Standing there are Akari in her Sith Demon form but what shocked her more are her opponent, it was her. The two noticed her presence as they both turned to look at her.

“ Oh.. you're here. It's weird looking at my self standing there” the other Erza said as Akari let out some growl before attacking her. Their swords collided as the two engaged in a fight while the scarlet mage are looking at them quite shock at what she's seeing. She was confused on why there is another her, this girl couldn't be Knightwalker she thought as she look at them mouth agape.