14

A week after the war with Phantom Lord the Council arrested Jose Porla, the Phantom's Master they striped him off his title as Saint Wizard and imprisoned him for life. Now back at their normal day.  Everyone are having conversations with a smile on their face while helping out to rebuild the guild as the Iron Dragon Slayer struck it with iron and as soon as they removed those iron the guild broke into pieces and now they are rebuilding it. He manage to destroy the guild even with the spell that Akari casted around as it's a direct hit with his body parts and not some raw magic.

The master with his giant form gently knocks the woods attaching it on some corner that highlights on where they should build the wall. Gray and Natsu as usual starts to bicker with each other with Erza stopping them while wearing some suit. Stopping what he is doing the master take a little bit of rest and Erza took this chance to ask the old man about something.

“ Master” the girl said as the master look at her. The others noticed this walk a little bit closer to them as they are curious on what's happening. Though they have a clue about it especially Cana, as she know that they are curious on the magic that protected them during the Jupiter's blast.

“ What is it?”

“ It's about the magic that protected us from the Jupiter's blasts” Erza continues but the old man look at her confused at what she is talking about.

“ What magic are you talking about Erza?” the girl squinted her eyes at the master it seems like he doesn't have any clue about it.

“ She's talking about the magic that Akari casted upon the whole guild years ago, an advance version of Shields of Light. The master have no clue about it as she kept it from everyone aside from me” Cana answer to the both of them as she walk closer.

“ What?! Akari did?!” the master ask with shock on his voice. The card mage nod at him as the others still felt being left out at the conversations.

“ Who is Akari master? She seems to be an important person  as everyone recognize that magic” even Mirajane the beautiful white haired girl of Fairytail joins them and ask the question. Everyone starts to gather around them ready to hear his answer. The master let out a sigh before looking at every member of the guild. Not knowing where to start as he got caught of guard with the sudden mention of the girl he looks down on the ground. Noticing it and knowing what the master felt about the topic Macao step out as he answered them.

“ Akari was a member of Fairytail before everyone of you have joined” he started as everyone look at him. He flinch a little at the attention he's having from everyone.

“ She was the first young mage to become an S Class wizard from Fairytail. She achieved it when she's five years old” Wakaba decided to step out too as he answered. They have too much things to say about the girl.

“ That's enough” the firm voice of the master brought their attention to him. The master have a blank look on his face hiding the pain that he's feeling.

“ But master it's time for them to know about her, there's no reason for hiding it from everyone as there are still things that reminds her to us. Even her magic are agreeing to it as it shows and protected everyone!” Cana yelled at him having enough of the old man trying to keep the information of the girl's existence from everyone. The members are quite shock at the sudden tension in the air, they never saw them like this. And it's just because the sudden mention of the girls name as they become like this? Curiousity is eating them just what are they hiding?Who is Akari for Fairytail?

“ Master if she's someone who's part of Fairytail before should we be had already known about this from the start” Erza said to the old man not liking the idea of  hiding something like this from them. Closing his hands into a fist the master took a deep breath before opening his eyes and meet their eyes.