18

Soon everyone started fighting with both Erza's fighting in one of those floating island. The others are fighting the army as they are targeting all the exceeds turning them into a lacrima. Gajeel wanted to fight the king who's inside the Dorma Anim but he got block by the black exceed Phanterlily. As everyone are fighting Mystogan left the battle and go  to where the kingdom activated the Anima that sucked everyone to Edolas. The exceeds try to get away as far as they can, some of them splits with everyone and hide somewhere.

A sudden explosion caused some buildings to fall and got destroy. The two Erza's are exchanging blow after blow.

“ Why did you attacked your own comrade?” Scarlet asked Knightwalker talking about Akari that she hit with her power earlier. The girl clicks her tongue at her.

“ I have no reason to spare some traitor who betrays the king” she said as she swing at her direction. Scarlet requip in some of her armour as Knightwalker's weapon also requip itself. The two charge at each other and as their weapon touched a strong wind blow the dust around covering them.

On the ground, Akari felt the air got knock out of her when she fell on the ground hard. She can feel one of her shoulder got dislocated as it landed badly. She tried to move but pain surge in her body as she fell back and stare at everyone fighting above her. Fairytail.. she can't believe that she will get to see some members again even though there's no one that's she felt familiar with. Moving a bit she turn to her side before trying to get up as her side throbbed in pain she didn't expect Erza to attack her like this. She manage to get on her feet and slowly walk on the direction where she knows the answer to the question she have in her mind.

Explosions are everywhere and bodies of the royal armies lay on the ground Akari doesn't know wether they all are dead or just unconscious. Another explosion happen just ahead of her and soon she arrived at the scene. A little girl with dark blue hair, a boy with pink hair and the last, the black haired man that she fought earlier are fighting the Dorma Anim that's still standing far away from them having no damage around its full body.

“ Oi! It's you again!” the sudden voice of Gajeel brought her senses back as she stared at him the other two dragon slayer also glance at her direction.

“ Dammit! Another one eh?!” the pink haired boy said as his hands lit up with fire before charging at her. Despite having pain all over her Akari move to side before going on a round kick sending the man away from her.

“ Damn you!” Gajeel also attacks her forgetting about the Dorma Anim behind them.

“ Gajeel! Natsu! We need to finish the Dorma Anim first!” Wendy shouted at them causing Gajeel to stop before giving the girl some glare and turn around. Natsu get up on the ground and charge at their opponent in front of them. Attacking the thing with their dragon slayer magic it still didn't do any damage to it. Dorma Anim kick the dragon slayers aside laying on their backs and side before following an attack but it didn't reach them as it explodes. Everyone look behind their back Akari just landed an attack on it.

“ Oh Akari eh? Hahaha! Didn't expect you to be here though I'm surprise you still can move from that attack earlier” the king said inside the Dorma Anim the girl didn't say anything as she continue to stare at the big thing.

“ Is it true? You... Everyone from Earthland got turn into lacrima?” the girl said as her eyes got covered with shadows not letting them see her eyes. The king, Faust laugh at the girls unawareness about everything.

“ Hahaha! Of course they did and it all thanks to you that we found something that can give us infinite magic powers hahaha!” Natsu and the others look at the king before their gaze fell on the girl with shadows on her face while looking down.