19

Pain. That is what Akari have felt when she open her eyes she felt the pain all over her body. The gray sky are the first thing she saw along with some rain pouring down on her body. A quick tap on the cheek caught her attention before following a voice.

“ Akari are you okay?” the voice said as she tried to digest everything that had happened and forgot to answer the owner of that voice. When someone held her shoulder she grunts in pain bringing her back to reality, she look at her side with a glare and the black exceed greet her sight although there is a bit.. or rather a big different from him. His body that is muscular changed to small, tiny and not scary looking exceed like before all in all he quite look cute.

“ Akari? Can you hear me? Are you okay?” Phanterlily bombarded her with questions as she blink at him before giving a nod which make her grunt more at the pain in her head. The black exceed tried to help her get up but only on her knees as he can't reach higher than that, he gives the girl her sword who puts it on her back before she look around. She noticed someone with them a girl wearing some tube dress outfit while on her side are splits showing a Fairytail tattoo on her thighs on white color she has a short hair with a color of white too but her hands are tied together by some rope. She looks back at the exceed wondering why the girls hands are tied. The exceed said to her that he doesn't know the girl and that he found her around the forest near them.

“ Can't you see that tattoo on her thighs? That's the Fairytail's guild mark meaning she's a member of it. Also it's rude to tie a woman like that Lily i thought you're some kind of gentleman” Akari said while shaking her head at the exceed before she tried to walk only for her to let out some hiss at she felt her side hurt more.

“ Are you sure you're okay Akari?” the exceed ask quite worried at the girl, she nodded at him and take a glance at the white haired girl.

“ Yeah just give me a minute you can go ahead and I'll just follow you” she said to him as he observed the girl before he let out a sigh and walk away with the other girl tailing behind him. Looking around all she can see are trees as they are inside a forest. Resting a bit she started to walk to the path where Lily and the girl walk upon. The scene in front of her are something she didn't expect to stumbled upon, the black haired guy that she fought in edolas are crying while hugging the small figure of Phanterlily.

“ I didn't know you could make someone like him cry Lily, you truly are not a gentleman like what i have expected you”  Akari said as she made her way towards them catching everyone's attention.

“ Y-you? What are you doing here?”

“ Oi! What the hell are you doing here?!”

“ Are you picking a fight?”

“ But she helped us defeat the Dorma Anim..”

Everyone said as they all look at the girl who is clutching her side, Erza looks at the girls figure observing her again like what she did in Edolas.

“ Who are you?”

“ Her name's Akari Knightwalker she's the sister with your version of Edolas Erza” Gajeel answered her while Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Wendy also observe the girl as they forgot about Lisanna for a bit, Akari look away and look at the side.

“ Wait a minute.. I just noticed it now but does she looks like.. Akari that Cana showed to us? Especially her hair it's the same as her” Lucy said while her hand are on her chin while Akari quickly turned her head towards the girl with her eyes widening at each second.

“ D-Did you just say Cana?” she asked and Lucy nodded at her direction her jaw dropping a bit.

“ As in C- Cana Alberona? The Card Mage?” she asked again not quite believing that they know about her. The others squinted their eyes at her confused on how she knew the Card Mage.

“ Is she okay?!” she asked as she step forward only for knees to give in and causing her to fall but before she could hit the ground someone manage to catch her and held her in their body. She looks up to the person who catches her and brown meets light blue, it was Erza Scarlet who have catches her. Getting her back on her feet Akari mumbled a small thank you to the scarlet haired girl before she looked at everyone around them who just watches the scene that happen in front of them.

“ You're quite injured maybe i could heal you” the blue haired girl, Wendy said to Akari. The girl stare at her before shaking her head while Erza are still standing close to the girl incase she fell down again.

“ No thanks” she answered the small girl who looks down with a sad look noticing it she blink at the girl before scratching the side of her head.

“ I mean.. you're injured too and have some bruises it won't do you any good if you used some healing magic to someone.. it could put your life in danger if you did it” she said to the girl who look up quickly at her as another exceed a girl one agreed to what she said as Wendy smile a bit. Turning her attention at everyone Akari exhaled some air before she decided to speak.

“ My real name is Akari Dreyar and if you're confused on why i am here, it's because I'm from here on Earthland as well before i got sucked by Anima that also brought to Edolas” she said to them as they looks like they are thinking about something.

“ Akari Dreyar? Isn't she who Cana have told us? The girl with white hair and some highlights of black with them” Gray asked as the others nod, Wendy, Gajeel and the others who's not with them when Cana told them about her are confused. And Erza hearing what Akari and Erza's conversation earlier confirmed it that it was her. The others shockingly looks at the girl and looking pale.

“ B- but i thought you died?!” Lucy screamed as she made some funny faces.

“ That's what i thought too but i didn't...”

FLASHBACK

Akari screamed as she got hit with something that she couldn't see, pain ran through her body as numbness began to follow. The man held her throat and lifted her up, she tried to look for Gildarts but the man pushes him of on something dark and he disappeared. The man's hand, she can feel something on it like it sucking something from her. She can feel her body are started to get limp as her energy are running out.

Suddenly the black thing which Gildarts have disappeared came back and the Pervy old man came out of it, though it's too late as her body started to hurt and a light appeared. She scream her lungs out as it feel like someone is stabbing her again and again, her strength are almost gone and also her magic power. The light becomes too bright as shine more and the next thing she felt is the hard cold ground in the forest as she lost consciousness.

END OF FLASHBACK

They still continue to look at the girl as she's just looking at the ground after she explained to them what happened that day.

“So it really is you..” Lucy said still not believing it as everyone had said that the girl have died but having her in front of her still breathing it's really shocking. Akari just nod not looking at everyone but the ground.

“ Well i guess we should go to Kardia Cathedral..” Erza suddenly said breaking the silence that fell upon them as everyone's attention are now at her.

“ Yeah we should Mira and Elfman probably are still there” Gray said as they started to walk with Lisanna, Erza looks at the girl beside her before taking one of her arms and put it on her shoulder and wrapping her arms on the girls waist gently not wanting to hurt the girl more.

“ O-oi! W-what do you think you're doing?!” Akari said to the scarlet haired girl who ignored her and just continue to walk with her. Silence filled the both of them as they walked towards the Cathedral, Akari looked around noticing that there's not much have change in Magnolia. A small smile formed on her lips followed by a chuckle the girl who's helping her look at her confused on what she's laughing at.

“ What are you laughing at?” hearing her question Akari decided to tease the girl.

“ You're short” she said as she patted the girls head. The girl, Erza let go of the girls body as she falls flat to the ground with a thud. Akari turn around and give the girl a glare before trying to get up only for her to fall back again with a grunt. Erza sigh at the girl before helping her again but not before giving the girl a smack on her head for calling her short.