11

“ Gah! I'm bored!” the young girl Akari exclaimed while sitting on the bed and looking outside the window. A few weeks had passed after the master announced her passing as one of the S Class mage of the guild. Despite the wounds disappearing from her body Poluchka still have not release her and forbids her from leaving the room. She always tried to annoy the old woman to finally let her out and that she's strong enough but the woman won't budge. And now sitting by the window the girl have a little pout on her face seeing the others outside the guild. The door of the infirmary creak open but the girl didn't turn around thinking that it's just the old woman who's going to check her condition.

“ Hey Ari” recognizing the voice the girl turn around quickly finding the older girl, Cana smiling at her. The girl are wearing some black pants that is cut just below her knees and a button up t-shirt.

“ What is it Thincan?” the older girl clicks her tongue at the nickname she never thought that the girl would give her such nickname when she told her before about it.

“ I ask the master if you can help me practice my magic and he said you can but you won't be using any type of magic”

“ Eh? When did i ever used magic when we practice with each other?” the girl said to the older girl while shrugging. Akari never uses any magic during their practice she always use the stones around them or anything that she finds helpful for the practice as like what she reasoned that she doesn't want to hurt the older girl.

The two of them walk out from the infirmary as some of the members greet the young girl seeing her walking out with Cana. She gives them a smile and greet back before bidding a quick goodbye as she doesn't want to be left out by the older girl. Walking at their usual place Akari let out a sigh in content as they arrived.

“ Ah! Fresh air at once” the girl said and Cana laugh at her action when she spreads her arms before making herself fall dramatically on the grass. It's been a while since she visited this place and the grass have grew a little bit. Letting the girl to enjoy her moment, Cana flops herself beside the girl in a sitting position before taking something out on her sling bag.

“ Ari I'd like to show you something I've been working on it for a while now and it already worked hehe” Cana said as a pink tint comes on her cheeks. The girl look at her before taking a sit in front of her.

“ What is it?” the girl said excitedly her eyes sparkling as she knows the older girl is going to show her card magic to her. She really finds that magic beautiful and rare, she thought that if Cana manage to master it, it would become a strong and powerful magic as she can just imprison someone at her will inside the card and trap them inside a card dimension that even some powerful people couldn't not escape.

The older girl took out a card before showing it to the girl, Akari examine the card and she's quite surprise and taken a back as she saw herself or rather a figure of her on it.

“ Eh?! Wha? What is this thincan? Why am i here?” the girl asked the older girl who's grinning at her shocked face. She took back the card before activating it.

Card Magic: Projection” she mumbled before the card releases some light and Akari closes her eyes a bit. A small figure of herself appear on top of the card.

Good morning to you thincan!” Akari's mouth hang open as she heard the small figure of herself talked. Seeing the girls reaction Cana laugh at this.

“ H-how the heck did you do that?!” still shocked at what she saw Akari tried to touch her small figure but her hands just get passed through it. Of course she can't touch it it's just a projection either way it's cool.

“ Eh it's a long process and not an easy one also i make another one for you” she said while giving another card to the young girl.

“ You just need to put some of your magic to activate it” the girl does what she says and it glowed a bit before a small figure of Cana appear on it who smile at her.

Oh ho i see that you've miss me Ari Ari-chan~” the small figure grin at her.

“ What? Yah! Thincan what the heck this small figure just call me?!” Cana laugh at the girls annoyed and shocked face while pointing at the card. It's always funny when she annoys the girl.

“ Hahaha! Come on Ari Ari-chan~ it's cute besides i created this for us when we're not together, with you being an S Class now i know for sure you're going on some dangerous and a long ones mission” she smiled softly at the girl who gives her a hug in return appreciating what the older girl have done.

“ Thank you Cana-san although that nickname gives me some shiver still i appreciate it” the older girl ruffles her hair before gently pushing her off herself.

“ Come on let's get started” they both stood up with Akari telling the older girl that she will help her master her magic while giving a punch in the air. 

The two of them continue the day practicing with Cana using her Card magic and the young girl test out her endurance. Both of them practiced for hours before they stop and just lay on the ground. Letting the air softly brush their skin as it blew in the forest some of leaves dance upon it. Cana look at the blue sky, a slight snore caught her attention and she look beside her. The younger girl have fell asleep with a snore she giggled as she finds it funny, with the little sounds coming from the girl. She look back in the sky with a smile on her face it's been a while since they last did this just laying on the ground and enjoying the moment, though the younger girl always fell asleep on her as she always reason out that it's quite boring not doing anything. Cana close her eyes too as she let herself fell asleep beside the girl.

A figure look at the two of them asleep on the ground, Gildarts walked a little bit closer and smile at the scene before going back at the guild and let the girls rest themselves as he's been watching them while practicing.