21

It's been three days, Akari are still not waking up her bruises have already disappeared and it's only the wounds that are still there. Poluchka explained to Makarov the girls condition as her body are exhausted and she lost some blood that they did some blood transfusion on her. Also her body are adjusting from the ethernano around them being in that world for too long where it doesn't have enough magic her body got used to the small amount of ethernano around her.

Cana doesn't even left the infirmary as she waited for the girl to wake up. Some of the members visited her still shock that she's still alive also Team Natsu visits as well as they still are curious about the unconscious girl or rather the whole guild members are curious about her.  They don't know what kind of person she is and she's also an S class mage before she disappeared what the master have told them before are not enough to fill their curiosity for the girl.

Fluttering her eyes open Akari's eyes met the ceiling of the infirmary she blinks a few times adjusting from the brightness in the room. Cana notice some movements on the bed before she turned towards it. Her eyes widened seeing the girl finally have woken up after three days when she lost consciousness.

“ Akari!” Cana ran to the girl and give her a tight hug as she sat up. The girl returned the hug before she let go and look around the room. The door open suddenly and the old woman Poluchka walk inside. Akari look at the old woman noticing that there's nothing that change about her except for some wrinkles on her face after all it's been 12 years since she have last seen the old woman.

“ Granny!” Akari can't help but to exclaimed feeling happy and excited upon seeing the old woman again who gives her a smack on the head.

“ Tch you're really back huh you stupid brat” the old woman said but the girl just grin at her while Cana smile at the two.

“ Yes i am granny and I'm going to annoy you more to fill up those 12 years that I'm gone hahaha!” the laughing figure of the girl causes the two older woman to smile at her. They really have miss the girl all her pranks, and annoying everyone out all those memories from before it made them miss the girl more when it always came to their minds. But now having the girl back something inside them felt complete like she was the missing piece of their life.

The two, Cana and Akari talks on each other trying to catch up and ask everything that had happen all those years that she was gone. While Poluchka bid her goodbye as her work are done that she have woken up. Cana gives the girl some clothes to change as her clothes are already ruined and she have nothing to wear as all her things are not here. The two girls walk out of the infirmary before going to the counter where the white haired girl, Mirajane are wiping some glass. Noticing the two presence in front of her Mira put the glass down and smile at them as they sat down.

“ Hi Akari i see that you have waken up already. My name's Mirajane the barmaid of Fairytail what can i get you?” the white haired girl still smiling at them asked. Akari just stared at the girl not knowing what to say to which Cana have laugh on when she notice it.

“ Give her some food Mira and also some beer for me” the girl nodded before leaving them to get their orders, Akari turn to the older women confused.

“ Since when did you have taken a liking on alcohol?” she asked but the girl just shrugged her shoulders while looking away. Akari look around the guild it's still early in the morning so there's not much member here for now. Taking everything that have changed in the guild Akari didn't notice someone on her side.

“ Akari?” the girl flinch in shock as she quickly turn her head looking at her side. Phanterlily are on the counter on her left side as Mira put some food in front of her.