44

It was already night time and Akari are still under the bridge, she doesn't have any courage to go back after what she did earlier. It was like something had pushed her to attack the girl, although she's confused as she doesn't feel it again on the girl like what she did that night.

The girl are sitting on the ground as she looked up in the sky and to the moon, lights filled the city as some noise are coming from the people who's celebrating on what happened at the event earlier. The girl smile a bit while listening to the crowd of people who keeps boasting the victory of the Fairytail's dragon slayers against Sabertooth's twin dragon. She heard about what happened in the fight and how Natsu defeated the both of them by himself. Akari are quite sure that after this games those twin dragons will change into something more, all they just needed is someone who can push them and open their eyes on everything. She let out a sigh as she close her eyes feeling the soft air that brushes on her skin.

Her head snapped at the side when she heard some footsteps and a strange but familiar magic it's almost the same on what she had felt that night when she encounter the scarlet mage. The footsteps are coming from above walking in the bridge, the girl quickly stood up and jumped up to the bridge as she saw someone wearing some dark robe with their hood on top of the head. The person stops from walking as it take a few step backwards upon seeing her, Akari tilted her head trying to look for the person's face.

“ Who are you?” she asked but the person didn't say anything and just stood there. The wind blew passed them and she squinted her eyes when the person suddenly make a move and jumped from the bridge. Akari's eyes widened before she jumped down quickly and followed the girl, her hand managed to grab the person's shoulder before she slam them on the wall. A whimper comes from the hooded person as Akari's brow furrowed, it sounds familiar to her and with her hand holding their shoulder as she prevented them to ran away from her. Akari lifted her hand as she take off the hood that's covering their face.

Akari's eyes widened in shock seeing on who's the person in front of her. The girl are looking down at the side as her blonde hair fell on her back, she can't believe what she's seeing right now. This person is one of her friends, she knew their magic power but this girl.. it's her but there's something more on the girl that she can't pinpoint on what is it.

“ Lucy?”

____________

All the members of Fairytail are inside the infirmary as it is the only place where all of them can fit and have some privacy. The master had called for all of them, as he along with Mavis told them what's happening as they got confused on why Akari is not in the room. He had explained everything to them as the others listened to what he's saying.  Mavis also told them about the Sith Demon and everything she knows about them.

The guild members looked at them in shocked once the master had told them about Akari turning into one of those, he also warned and remind them that if ever they will encounter the girl, they must tell it to them immediately or tell her to comeback at the guild. All they did is nod at the man as they are still shocked at the information that there is something like those demons and Akari is now one of them. The old man didn't told them about what Mavis had said as he knows that everyone would disagree, he just told the first master that there could be another way or something that they can do aside from that as the others agreed to him earlier.

Team Shadow Gear and Cana along with Juvia and Mirajane are searching for the girl when the meeting had started, they still haven't found the girl or any trace of her. It was already midnight when they decided to continue the search for tomorrow as the day would be a rest day before the final round of the game. As they are walking away they didn't notice someone from the dark alley who's looking at them, the person smirked while looking at their retreating back before they too had disappeared.

“ Lucy?” Akari looked at the girl in confusion as she didn't even turn her head towards the black haired girl. Holding her shoulder, Akari noticed something beneath her hand. There is something wrong with the girl's body, her eyes followed it as the wind coincidentally blew on the girl's robe showing her side. Her eyes widened in horror as she looked back at the girl's face.

“ Wha? What happened Lucy?!” the girl asked the blonde girl with anger on her eyes upon seeing her missing arm. How could someone do this to her? It was brutal. The blonde girl turned her head to look at the girl's eyes as she glared at her.

“ It was you.. you ripped my arms off..” Akari took a step back upon hearing it her eyes are wide in shock as her mouth are agape. Lucy continue to glare at her as her heart let out a beat.

“ W-what?.. what are you.. talking about Lucy? I.. i wouldn't do that to you!” The girl covered her side with the robe as her glare become intense. Akari flinched at it as if she could feel it on her skin.

“ No you did it, you're even laughing when you ripped my arms away.. it's because of you.. that the others had die..” the girl said while there's now some tears on her eyes while looking at her. Akari felt her blood ran cold, what?

Lucy.. what.. what nonsense are you talking about? I would never harm anyone nor kill them, you know it. Besides what are you even doing here outside? You're supposed to be resting at the infirmary” The blonde girl have looked down and there's a shadow covering her eyes. The girl didn't say anything as Akari stare at her.

“ That's not me..” the girl said as she blinked at her in confusion.

“ What?”

“ That Lucy you saw earlier that's not me.. well it's me but.. I'm not the one who's inside that room..” Akari are looking at her extremely confused on what the girl is talking about, not her? Is she playing with her?

“ I'm still her.. but i came from the future”