08

Wrapping the girls arms with bandages the master chant some healing spell around some deep wounds on her body before leaving the girls tent. He found Gildarts who just finished attending his bruises. The man look at him before taking his flask and drunk some water.

“ Now i know why you wanted her to participate on the trial master. She's too strong for her age and fighting against her i realize that, that kid will going to surpass me some time in the future or she already is as she didn't even use that while fighting against me. Using her light magic that kid manage to put some damage on me and i wonder how would it be if she uses it. Maybe she can just beat me with one blow” Gildarts said to the man, he may sound like he's exaggerating but if the others would fight against her they will feel the same as him. His arms are quite numb especially when she uses that light breath although he crushed it the effect of that attack still affected him.

“ Hm i also didn't expect her to learn such attacks like that roar she did earlier. And that technique earlier when your fist just get passed through her, seeing it on person i didn't expect it to look like that. at first i thought she created some projection of herself but learning about the spell and how it works i understand it. It makes the casters body to become hollow and a little bit transparent as the light covered their full body it can pass as a defense spell”

The two old man continue to talk about the fight with the master explaining some of her magic spells and how they works. Being gone for few months and the girl manage to become this strong, unbelievable yet amazing.

“ So after this she will be fighting against you, are you sure about it master?” Gildarts ask the little old man not knowing on who he should be worried as they both are strong ones.

“ I am and as i said before i want you to witness how powerful she become and I'm sure with this fight she will use it.”

With her just using Light magic she's already strong and powerful and i can only guess if she also uses that at the same time. She's like.. a prodigy at her age” Gildarts said as he look at the man who nodded at him agreeing to what he said.

“ I think this trial will ended much quicker than the other and as for that maybe I'll give the girl a day to rest her body and regain her strength before the last trial” the old man said as he walked off to somewhere. Gildarts not knowing what to do decided to rest on his tent also not wanting to leave the girl alone. With the fight that happened his body felt a little tired and as soon as he lay down sleep took over him a snore already was heard at the man.

_______

Opening her eyes she let out some groan as the pain throb on her body though it's not too much it still hurt. Maybe the little gramps heal some of her wounds. Changing into some comfortable clothes she walk outside the tent it's already dark. Thinking about the fight she let out a sigh, that's right. She lost, she failed. Sitting near the fire she pull up her knees closer to her body and put her chin on it while looking at the fire. Someone took a sit beside her not looking up as she knows it's either the little gramps or the pervy old man.

“ You did amazing back there kid” Gildarts told the girl who sat beside her. Upon noticing her silence when she walk out of her tent he thought of talking to her, to cheer her up as it's unlikely for the girl to not be on her usual self.

“ I lost” the girl mumbled but he heard it. The man smile at the girl though she can't see it the man let out some chuckle.

“ You need some time and experience before you can beat me kid, and as you know you're amazing during our fight. You should be proud of yourself as you're one of those people who manage to put some damage on me. Normal mage can't beat me this much but a strong one can, and you did. You beat me as you put some damage on my body my hand still felt numb with your breath attack” he said before showing the girl his bandaged hand.