82

“ What?!” Natsu's voice break the silence as he march forward and stood in front of Arcadios, the general from the kingdom of Fiore.

“ What do you mean under arrest? She helps us defeat Acnologia!” the pink haired boy glared at the royal guard but the man didn't seem faze at his glaring face.

“ She was seen fighting alongside the Alvarez and the civilians deemed her as an enemy. She also causes some area in the town to blown into pieces including the left side of the kingdom” there is some gasp from behind them and Akari can remember what happened that time.

It's not that she blow it to pieces on purpose, she just accidentally hit it with her magic when she attacked the soldiers in that area and it got caught.

The man steps closer with a magic resistor handcuffs but Erza steps forward in front of her. There's a shadow forming on her face as it was void of any emotions.

“ You're not getting her..” the scarlet mage said before Cana followed her steps and stood in front of the girl too.

“ You can't and you won't get her”

“ You'll have to get on us first..” Natsu said while cracking her knuckles as there is some grin on his face.

There is some other members who also steps forward shielding Akari from the royal guards sight as she just stood there. A small smile appeared on her face hearing what they are saying to defend her but the sound of the old master's voice stops them.

“ That's enough!” they all look behind them and look at the old master in shocked.

“ But master..” Erza tried to argue but a hand fell on her shoulder as her eyes found the smiling girl behind her.

“ It's okay Erza, I'm thankful that you all wanted to protect me... but i need to pay the consequence of my doings ” Akari told them softly with a small smile on her face before she walk passed them and in front of Arcadios. She held out both of her hands for the man to put the handcuffs on and just after he did, the wind blew passed them and Akari sneeze loudly and a cracking sound filled her ears as she looks down on the cuffs. The chains on it were broken as she stared at it dumbfounded.

“ Oh...sorry” that's all what she said as the man took another cuffs and put it again. Though there is some snickering sounds from behind her as they witness what happened. Akari just broke the magic resistor handcuffs when she sneeze.

Akari turned around facing everyone as once again silence filled their surroundings. The girl's eyes found the old master also staring back at her and she quickly look away from him. She was still ashamed of herself and she can't look at them straight in the eyes. A hand pulled her closer into a hug as her nose were filled with the scent of strawberry. Erza hugs the girl tightly closer to her body not wanting to let go.

I'll wait for you...” 

That was the last thing she heard from her before the royal guards took her away to the palace. And that was three years ago, there's not much that happened to her except on being inside the dungeon all the time.

She was sentenced of 8 years in prison but got reduced to four years for helping them defeat the black dragon. During the trial, only the old master and Gildarts who came as the others can't come despite of them wanting to see her. She was not allowed to have any visitors except for the master but neither once that she met up with him when he visits her.

She was sitting on the bed with her back against the wall inside the dark cell reminiscing the memories of her with everyone and their adventures. And that is what she's always doing when she got bored. It's been years since the last time she had heard from them on Fairytail though there is some rumours that she heard from the royal guard that some of the Fairytail members goes on some quest, a years quest to be exact. She had a hunch on who are the members that goes to the quest considering that those group are the strongest among the guild. A smile form on her lips just thinking about them and what could be the trouble that they encounter. Though the sound of the keys and the gate being opened caught her attention breaking her away from her thoughts, she saw the general Arcadios standing there looking at her with some set of keys on his hand.

Akari found herself standing inside the throne room where Princess - no, Queen Hisue E. Fiore are sitting comfortably on her throne. Beside her stood the former King and another old man. They are all looking at her seriously before Arcadios break the silence.

“ Today marks the last day of you being here, Akari Dreyar” he said as Akari blinks a few times before she stared at him in confusion.

“ What?”

“ You are getting release...” Queen Hisue told her as Akari's eyes darted from her.

“ What? But i thought i still have 2 months before i got release?” 

The former King chuckles at her before he explains why it is happening now, turns out the Fairytail members are causing some trouble outside the palace and will leave a message to release her wether it is written by fire or ice but what scared them is when the time that those messages are formed by swords. Akari felt her eyes widening as her mouth are left agape hearing everything of what happened. She can't help but facepalm herself though there is a smile on her lips at the thought of them and what they have been doing so far.

“ Despite on everything that happened before you are still a hero for defeating Acnologia” The Queen told her as she gesture the general to release her from the magic cuffs on her arms and ankles. One servant walks up to her and handed her some clothes as well as some traveling cloak. She looks back up at the queen and Hisue were smiling down at her.

“ Go and i wish for you to have a peaceful and great life ahead” the queen said and Akari smiles in return before she walks out of the throne room.

Akari stops from walking as she close her eyes and savour the fresh air brushing on her skin. Her long hair that now reaches her butt are dancing in the wind. It's been a long time since she have seen the outside world and she can't help the wide grin forming on her face and get excited. Though the grin on her face disappeared when she felt some movements in the air coming her way.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!”