48

“ What's a Sith Demon? First master, Future Lucy told me that i am now a Sith Demon. I don't know what kind of demon is that as this is the first time that I've heard something like this” Akari asked as she look at the two them, noticing their silence.

“Cana” the first master called for the card mage's attention who turned to look at her.

“ You can go back at the game and make sure to give the card to Makarov, I'll follow after i discuss some things to Akari. Also don't tell him yet about everything” Cana nodded as she takes a quick glance at the black haired girl before she left the basement. After she make sure that the card mage are nowhere near them, Mavis stare at the girl in front of her who's still sitting at the floor.

“ Future Lucy had told you about it?”

“ Not everything, she just told me that i am a Sith Demon but she didn't told me what exactly it is” the girl said as she released a sigh. Mavis observed the girl's face as some veins are appearing to it.

“ A Sith is a rare kind of demon, they don't get created by someone even if they tried to. Only the chosen ones and the pure blood Sith are able to become like them. They are much more dangerous than an ordinary demons as they are more aggressive, more wild and uncontrollable. The pure blood ones can't die but the chosen one does as they are much more weaker than the other. In your case, you're a chosen one as you're now starting to change into full Sith Demon” the girl looked at her in surprise.

“ But.. how did it happen? Why did i become like them?” Akari asked as she felt nervous about the information she's hearing from the master.

“ It was because of your magic, the soul and force magic that you have. Both of them are fusing into one as the force magic is something that can turn someone into a Sith Demon also it's because of the darkness that have been place inside you. The Force is just like a drive that pushes the darkness in your Soul Magic to grow until the both of them fused and make you a Sith Demon” the girl looked at her in shocked upon hearing it, her magic is the caused? How can that be? Is it really possible?

“ B-but.. Force Magic? That's not my magic first master, it's the swords magic a Force Alchemy. Erza had told me before that it was a unique material to put and wield on a weapon also the sword uses some light magic too just like what i have” she explained to the girl in front of her who's looking at her with serious look on her face.

“ It is the swords, but just like what I've said the Force is like a drive that pushes your soul magic to grow more into darkness and ever since you have started to use it, it already become one of yours. You even casted some force magic without the sword during your fight against Jura. It was shown that the Force magic that was once in the sword are now inside you, you are now a holder of Soul Magic and Force magic an all Lost type of magic that was now forbidden in this time” Akari's mouth are agape while she's staring at the girl. All three types of magic? What? Magic of darkness.. but she's a light mage.. so how..

The girl's mind are running wild and the first master can tell that there's some questions running on her head. It's a lot to take in and Mavis knows that the girl must have realized what danger it could bring to everyone as she suddenly stood up and look at her seriously.

“ Then it would mean one thing.. what future Lucy had told me are true.. ” the girl said to herself but Mavis have heard her as she looked at the girl confused.

“ There's something more that she say to you?” the girl nodded at her while she's looking away from her.

“ She told me that.. along with the dragons i will also help them destroy humanity and will become everyone's greatest nightmare that will doomed their life.. i.. i honestly don't believe it at first.. but hearing and knowing what i have become i guess it's really true.. i will be the cause of everyone's life.. my friends.. family.. I'll take them all..” the girl said shakily as Mavis looked at her in shocked hearing what the girl had just revealed to her. Akari looked up, her eyes are once again, glowing as more veins spread under her eyes.

“ I won't let it happen.. i refuse it.. i won't.. i had promise to protect Fairytail and everyone.. and i won't let something like this waste everything... i won't let someone wipe away the smiles on their faces.. i want it to stay like that.. no one can harm them.. no one.. not even myself.. ” the girl continue to say to herself as the veins spread more. Mavis looked at the girl in complete shock as Akari's skin are turning red, she watched it spread on the girl's whole body as her eyes become the colour of yellow and red, glowing. The girl's fangs grow a bit as they were too sharp. Mavis step back a little as the girl are letting out some growl that's coming from her chest.

“ Akari..” the girl turned to her as Mavis felt some shivers ran on her projection self, there was some fear bubbling on the pit of her stomach as she continue to stare at her. The girl let out another growl before she took off running away from the basement as the first master are frozen in her place. Akari just turned into a full Sith Demon in front of her.

Back at Crocus, Cana had arrived just in time for the commentators to announce the Fairytail's Victory in the Grand Magic Games for the year. Everyone are screaming in happiness as gold confetti are falling on the whole arena. The Fairytail members are all crying and jumping in joy and happiness as they hug each other. The card mage saw their five members who participated in the game, all beaten up but there's a wide smile on their faces.

The people starts leaving the arena as the members all go to their place to celebrate, Cana saw the old master are laughing happily as he was now holding a glass of beet. She decided to just talk to him later as she doesn't want to ruin the man's smiling face. The girl get to one of the tables and join them also with a barrel on her side. They continue to party until it became dark as the happiness they felt are too much for them to care on anything.

On Natsu's team, the group had managed to save the blonde girl as they are now just searching for a way out after fighting some of the palace's hired groups of people. They also have the white haired girl of Sabertooth or rather ex member of the guild, Yukino. Walking a bit more, they found a large door as Natsu tried to get on it but only got pushed forward as he stumbled and rolled down towards it, his body let out a thud as he hit the ground.

It was then that someone from the other side had opened it, Natsu are shocked when the scent of the person who's wearing a black robe are quite familiar. The person suddenly lose consciousness as Natsu catch the person before it could hit the ground. And to say they are shock and horrified when they saw that the girl looks exactly like their Lucy.

Brushing their shocked faces, the group get outside and walked towards the door with Natsu carrying the other Lucy as thoughts keep running on their head. They are confused on why there is another Lucy in front of them. This girl couldn't be the Edolas version of herself as there is no anima around anymore, and so.. who is this Lucy that showed up suddenly?