22

Credits to the rightful owner of this picture.

Imagine that the gun on the back are her sword and there's a cloak on her.

_______________

“ Oh hell no! There is no way i will wear something like that! It's too revealing!” Akari protested at the older woman who's holding some outfit for the girl. Cana decided to accompany the girl to buy some clothes as she doesn't have anything to wear but the girl refuses the dresses and other outfits she held for the girl saying that it's not up to her likings as they are too revealing or it's hard to move.

“ Then what type of clothes do you want to look at?” she asked the girl as there is some veins popping on her forehead getting annoyed at the girl refusing everything she chose for her.

“ Just something not too revealing and hard to move and also i need some cloak” the girl said to Cana before she goes for the sections of Cloaks. The older woman let out a sigh before she began searching for the girls outfit until she came across on some particular outfits that maybe the girl would like she took some pairs of them and some t shirts for the girl before she walked back to the girl.

“ How about this one?” she said holding out the outfit for the girl to see it.

( The picture is above )

“ Now that's how i like it good job thincan!” Cana deadpan at the girl who pats her back before they paid for their things. They are now walking back at Fairy Hills as they bought some things for Akari's room that needed for some changes especially her clothes. The two are silent as Akari are looking around the surroundings with a smile on her face.

Arriving at Fairy Hills Cana open the door as they walked inside and to the girls room. Along the way they have met some of the girls that also are living there. There is Levy and Juvia who greeted them with some books on their hands, there is also Evergreen who gives her a nod, she have known of the girl before as she always saw her with Laxus and the others as well. Nearing to where her room is, the door beside hers opened as Erza and Wendy walk out of it. They look at the two of them as they saw they are holding some things.

“ Oh Cana, looks like you went on shopping huh” the girl laugh at her before nodding her head at the scarlet haired girl.

“ Yeah Erza, Akari needs some clothes and we also buy some other things that we needed to change in her room. Hey Wendy” the little girl mumbled a small hello at her as Erza stare at the girl beside her who's just listening at them.

“ Do you need some help? Maybe we could help as we're just going to the guild and do nothing”

“ Maybe we could use some help thank you Erza, come on!” Cana said accepting the girls offer before walking at Akari's room. Upon entering the other two notice how organise the girls room is, it's also cleaned and no speck of dust can be seen. There's a bed near the window, a closet on the side, one table that have some pictures on top of it and a couch. There is also another door probably that leads to the girls bathroom. The two takes a seat on the couch while looking around the room Erza notice the sword on the wall, it's the sword that she saw Akari is using. Walking to it she observe it closely taking every curve of the sword and she notice some markings on the blade.

“ That's the sword of Light” a voice said behind her as Akari walks in her direction. She took the sword on the wall and held it in her hands.

“ Erza-.. the other one from Edolas gave it to me as a gift as she knows i want to use something when it comes to fighting other than my magic” she continued as she held it out for the girl which Erza gladly took as she inspect it. The blade are too sharp and she can't tell of what it was made for. The sword felt different as it's weighted like a feather.