"Yuna-sama?"

"Bear-san?"

Both of them asked in confusion.

"Princess Flora, the weather is nice today; why don’t we go to the garden instead?"

If we stayed in her room, the king was bound to show up; we might be able to avoid him by going to the garden.

Yeah, since we ate in her room every time I came to visit her, he would surely come to look for me there.

So, the solution was easy: just eat somewhere else.

Because of the king and Eleanora-san, Fina had taken a lot of mental damage, so I wouldn’t be happy until I got at least a bit of revenge.

"You’re right, not being outside in a weather this nice would be a waste. Flora-sama, shall we head to the garden and eat there?"

"If Bear-san wants to go, then we should go."

Anju-san went along with my vile plan without any suspicion while Princess Flora also accepted with a smile.

A pang of guilt hit me when I saw her smile like that, but since they both agreed, we headed to the garden to execute the “King goes to Princess Flora’s room, but nobody is there.” plan.

I could almost imagine his troubled face, once he walked into the room, and not a single person was there.

We could call this just a tiny bit of harassment, right?

"Yuna-sama, is something wrong?"

Anju-san asked, noticing the change in my behaviour.

Oops, I must have loosened my expression while thinking of my evil deed.

"No, everything is fine."

"You sure? Well then, Yuna-sama, I’ll go prepare us some tea. Could I ask you to look after Flora-sama while I’m gone?"

I had no reason to refuse, so Anju-san bowed and ran off to prepare the tea.

"Princess Flora, we should head to the garden."

I offered her my Bear Hand, and she took it, so we headed to the garden, hand in hand.

While it would have been ideal to reach the garden without being seen by anyone, we did meet three people. I just hoped that none of them would report seeing us on our way to the garden to the king.

When we finally arrived at the garden, we were greeted by a wide array of beautiful, blooming flowers. As expected of the royal garden. I had seen it before, but it was still breathtaking. Fina had seen this sight as well when she had visited the castle with Eleanora-san the other day.

Usually, the only people who could see this beautiful garden were those associated with the castle. That was just a waste. Not to mention the fact that everyone here worked the whole day and couldn’t come to see it.

So, it made sense that Princess Flora and I were the only ones here. Princess Flora was looking at the flowers happily, and based on that, I judged that she didn’t come here often either.

Tugging at her hand, I took her to the center of the garden, so we could sit down at the table there. We could enjoy the flowers all we wanted there, while also being able to chat and eat snacks.

There was even a roof set up over the table, so we didn’t have to worry about getting wet if it rained. I could just think of all the romantic things people could do in this place, like looking at flowers on a rainy day, but who here would do that?