"Professor and Eleanora-sama did get angry."

"My mom was mad because I didn’t back you up, Yuna-san."

"They got mad at me, too, saying irrational things like ‘You were supposed to stop Marcus’… They said it like I was his guardian or something…"

"But in the end, no one punched you guys, right?"

Marcus said sulkily, which made everyone laugh.

Well, the way I saw it, Marcus was the leader of the party, so he had to take responsibility for the others. His father must have taken that into account when he punched him.

Also, this world wasn’t like Japan, where they would say, ‘He’s just a child’. I was sure, he must have been scolded hard.

If his father said something like, “It’s not our child’s fault, the one who was in the wrong was the adventurer.”, I would have had to use the favor I had with Eleanora-san or the King.

"So, why are you two together then?"

"I had something to do at the Commerce Guild, and met with Shia there."

"When I was on my way here, I saw a Bear-san in front of me, so I rushed to catch up with her."

You didn’t really have to rush…

"At the Commerce Guild?"

I told them why I had been on my way to the Commerce Guild, and what had happened afterwards, then presented the dismantling master Fina to them.

When I introduced her like that, Fina dismissed it by saying, “I can only dismantle simple monsters,” and looked at me reproachfully.

Why? Even though I only told them the truth…

Look at me, I couldn’t even dismantle a wolf…

"Are you telling us you brought such a little child all the way to the capital just because you wanted to buy a mithril knife?"

"I think it is okay since it is Yuna-san, but just two girls traveling alone is dangerous, you know."

Timor and Cattleya looked at Fina and me with surprise.

Well, it was normal to think that two girls traveling from Crimonia to the capital was dangerous.

"Yuna-san has Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, so there is no need to worry."

Marcus threw me a lifeline.

"Oh, that’s right."

"Still, dismantling a Black Tiger, huh. Is it really impossible with a normal knife?"

"If they could, they wouldn’t have had to come to the capital to get a mithril knife."

"You’re right. If it was easy to pierce the Black Tiger with a normal knife, it wouldn’t be so hard to defeat it."

"Marcus, you should stop saying stupid things and start studying."

"I know this much, at least. I just wanted to ask!"

Marcus became sullen since they were making him look like an idiot.

"But I didn’t think that I wouldn’t be able to get a mithril knife even though I came all the way to the capital!"

"Ore shortage, huh."

"Now that I think about it, some adventurers were talking about it, weren’t they?"