"Wearing an apron embroidered with that……"

"But isn’t that embarrassing?"

"Yeah, a little…"

Mylene-san smiled when she heard them.

"Would you prefer the costume, then?"

"N-no, the apron is fine."

Forne-san immediately answered after she compared the apron to the costume.

"Looking at this work, it might indeed be good to ask Sherry-chan. No, we will ask Sherry-chan."

Nobody went against Mylene-san’s decision.

With the talk about the apron finished, I thought that we were done, and I could leave, but Mylene-san brought up another subject.

"Next would be the signboard and the outer appearance."

She was right, we did need a signboard. If we opened the restaurant without a signboard, people would have difficulties knowing what it was.

What about the outer appearance, though?

I could only think about one thing.

"Also, has the restaurant’s name been decided yet?"

When Mylene-san said that, they all looked at me.

"Since Anzu will be the manager, I will leave it to her."

"To me?"

I had left naming the “Bear-san’s Relaxing Shop” to other people, too. I wasn’t really picky about names.

"Yep, you can decide, Anzu."

"Hmm, if I remember correctly, the other shop you have is named “Bear-san’s Relaxing Shop”, right? Then, how about “Bear-san’s Diner”?"

I thought it was good, but Mylene-san didn’t seem to like it very much.

"Anzu-chan, that is not sophisticated enough."

"Ugh, when you tell me to pick a name so suddenly, there is no way I can think of a good one. It’s Yuna-san’s restaurant, so Yuna-san should decide!"

It was up to me again…

I was really bad at coming up with names…

Bear-san’s Diner seemed good enough to me…

"What was the name of Deiga-san’s place? Since you are going to manage it, couldn’t we use ‘The Second’ or ‘Crimonia Branch’ for the name?"

"Hmm, the restaurant doesn’t really have a name…"

"Seriously?"

I looked at the other women, and they all nodded.

"I don’t know it, either."

"Calling it Anzu-chan’s restaurant or Deiga-san’s inn was enough to know what we were talking about."

They all nodded in agreement.

Now that I thought about it, I remembered Atora-san had been calling it Muscle Man Inn…

If that was its real name, I would have really pitied Deiga-san.

Well, we were in no rush to make a signboard, so we decided to all think about it and talk it out later.

The outer appearance was left to me, though.

I had no special ideas and could only imagine things like bears that caught fish, wolves, or cows; and bears eating fruits, vegetables and such.