When the footsteps came closer, they realized they were none other than his friends.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok were laughing like the end of the world. The four of them skipped their bedtime and roamed around the universe for adventures, laughing and bickering time to time. As they were passing by his chamber, they stopped right in front of his door.

Unfortunately.

“Should we crash Jin Hyung's bed? His bed is the best.” Jungkook was the one who suggested.

Both Seok Jin and Yoon Min widened their eyes on the other hand, foreheads forming lines of worries as they begged for their minds to change silently. They were still pressed against the door, trying to hear their conversation.

“Nah, he had a long day. Let the guy have a good night's sleep.” Hoseok didn’t know his words gave relief to two people hiding from them.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, “Let's go bug Yoongi Hyung. I'm sure he's still awake.”

“Good idea!” Jimin said before all of them left happily.

“That was close...” She muttered as she closed her eyes before leaning against the door and sighed in relief. If they had caught them together, their teases would never stop. Seeing what they did in the morning was enough for one day. After everyone found out they got back together, they had been on their tails, teasing and fan-girling.

When she opened her eyes, she was surprised by the close proximity of Seokjin who was only staring at her face the whole time. His finger never left her lips as his sparkling gaze peered down her soft ones. There was barely any time to understand, before her lips were taken by him in a matter of seconds, breath being hitched. Unable to process his quick action, it took her a few seconds to grasp onto the situation and act accordingly.

This was definitely not the way she expected him to welcome her, but she didn’t mind at all.

A shy smile lingered when she closed her eyes, making her other senses strong to kiss him back with the same amount of dedication. Her hands trembled to curl around his forearms as she could feel his fingers brush around her jaw, pulling her closer. Cradling her face towards his, he winded his arms around her, while their lips moved against each other, mapping out the intimate familiarity. The world melted, the moon smiled, the stars cheered.

He pulled away first and flashed a beautiful smile, seeing her flushed cheeks, her pink warm lips, her shaky breaths. He had seen it years ago, he had known these expressions all too well. It came out more amazing to rewatch.

One of his hand brushed over her hair as he pressed another kiss to her lips, causing her to giggle shyly. She forgot these beautiful feelings.

“What are you doing here?” Seokjin finally asked what he should had done three minutes ago instead of kissing.

She had a playful smile on her face, lips still yearning his ones. Her hands on his shoulders as she started to explain, “I was thinking since we were asked to spend time together by the princess herself...” she intentionally trailed off, cheesily smiling how he was reacting.

“And?” He played along.

“So...can I sleep here? With you?”

At first, he only stared at her and blinked slowly. Then, he had the happiest smile in a long time as he nodded his head vigorously. There were no words exchanged, no more gestures as their lips found their way back to each other, where they always should stay. Their bodies responded so easily being pressed against each other, feverishly lips moved in love and affection, foreheads touching with every kiss.