It was a little less crowded down here, only led lights illuminating the dark room. It was just as spacious as upstairs, with a low bass making the floor underneath our feet vibrate.

There were games of beer pong, strip twister, dirty truth or dare, and dirty never have I ever going on.

Our group ended up splitting up and joining different games. Kay went off to play twister with her friends after making sure I was good and I followed Zaylen over to the ping-pong table.

Soon two basketball players come over, the girl comes over to my side and the boy joins Zaylen, dapping each other up while the girl waves shyly at me.

"Hi, I'm Madyson," She introduced herself. I happily waved back, "Naomi."

"Alright, we all know the rules, no cheating Parker." Some random dude called out, shooting an accusatory glance and the boy beside Zay. His lips twitch slightly as he raises his hands in defense.

"That means no shaking the table, and if you do the other team automatically takes your turn." He continued before they graciously decided to let the girls go first.

Right as I'm about to shoot my ball Zay bets, "20 says I beat your ass," He's got a cocky smirk on his face that urged me to prove him wrong.

"Deal," I say just before shooting the ball and making it into one of the center red solo cups. Madyson shoots and makes it too. They both remove the cups and drink their shots then shoot their ping pong balls.

They both make it and we take our shots, I had a hard time controlling my facial expression as I realized it was straight vodka in the cups.

Good thing we're not a lightweight Jessica muttered

Spoke too soon... I thought as I missed the shot, giving Zaylen a rude hand gesture at his mocking laugh. I'm going to blame that on all the alcohol I'd had...

My partner made her shot causing my Parker to take a shot, but then he missed while Zay made it.

I took another shot.

We continued to one-up each other just dunker by the second. Both sides only had one cup left and apparently, Madyson is a lightweight so she was practically useless by her third shot.

Zaylen made his into our cup, winning and he cheered with Parker before turning to me with a cocky smirk. "I believe you owe me 20 dollars, pay up baby!"

I scowled, smacking his arm harshly before pulling out my phone and going to cash app. After sending him $20 and turning down his offer at another game, I left to find Kalynn.

As I approached the group of people playing twister I heard her call my name, "Naomi!" I turn around as her body crashes into mine, almost barely catching her.

She giggles, her eyes half closed. "You're very drunk," I laugh knowing I'm right there with her. "Yep!" She hiccups, circling her arms around my waist, abruptly slamming her lips against mine.

"Mmh," I hummed low in my throat, forgetting the world around us as we get lost in our passion.

"Hey!" We broke apart once again and I groaned in protest, a pillow was thrown at our heads. I whipped my body around to glare at the culprit, Ezra.

"We're playing truth or dare so stop tongue fucking each other and come over here!" He said, waving around his hand to draw attention to the circle people had made on the recliners.

We both rolled our eyes simultaneously but reluctantly took a seat. After this shit, I'm taking her the fuck home...

I had zoned out for a while, absentmindedly watching as random faces I had seen around school complete ridiculous and freaky dares or answer freaky questions.