First Day

Everyone was still sound asleep except for Devontae

Everyone was still sound asleep except for Devontae. He had already woken up and was on the third floor, working.

Qeshawn felt someone's foot on his face causing him to wake up. Jmiere's smelly ass feet were lying directly under his nose. Qeshawn threw his foot off of him causing Jmiere to knee him in his guts, all while still sleeping.

Qeshawn groaned, waking up Izaeah since he was a light sleeper. He looked over at them and shook his head. He got up and stretched, becoming aware of his surroundings.

He went to wake up Hakeem who was wrapped up like a burrito in one of Naomi's fluffy blankets.

Meanwhile, Qeshawn had put headphones over Jmiere's ears and blasted the sounds of a trumpet. Jmiere woke up with a start and was about to yell but Hakeem covered his mouth with his hand.

Hakeem pointed to the bed where they finally noticed their supposed cold-hearted brother cuddling their little sister. Izaeah squealed quietly and searched for his phone.

When he couldn't find it, he demanded Qeshawn to take the picture and send it to him. He took the picture and immediately winced when they both started to move from the flash and sound.

Jmiere gave him a deadpanned look while Hakeem smacked him upside the head. "Bro, what have we told you about your flash?" Jmiere asked exasperatedly.

"I don't care, just send me the picture!" Izaeah spoke before Qeshawn could respond. He quickly sent it knowing Jyreese would make them delete it if he knew about it.

Jyreese groaned quietly and opened his eyes to look at the fools standing at the end of the bed. "What the fuck, I'm trying to sleep," he complained loudly to which they excessively shushed him.

They turned to Naomi when they heard laughing. They became confused when they realized she was still sleeping. "YOU want to stab ME!" she continued to laugh before she said, "Do it, no balls!"

They all looked at her weirdly but let her be when she turned over and went back to sleep.

"You three have school so take a shower because y'all stank" Izaeah clapped his hands softly. They three boys left the room sleepily with Izaeah hurrying them. Hakeem made sure Naomi was tucked back in comfortably before leaving.

 Hakeem made sure Naomi was tucked back in comfortably before leaving