Weed cupcakes?!

My eyes opened as the sun beamed in from the window, I immediately checked my phone for any messages

My eyes opened as the sun beamed in from the window, I immediately checked my phone for any messages. One was from Kalynn telling me she had a great time yesterday, and the other was from the person I texted last night, agreeing to come over to which I smiled evilly at.

I hurriedly took a shower and got dressed, going downstairs to have breakfast. "Goodmorning," I chirped happily.

"Uhh morning," Izaeah greeted me wearily while the rest of the boys looked at me weirdly. I took a seat at the table and grabbed a Belgian waffle from the stack in the center.

"Why are you so happy this early?" Qeshawn asked with a half disgusted, half confused facial expression. I drowned my waffles in maple syrup as they all looked at me, waiting for my answer. "I gotta hot guy coming over later," I teased in a sing-song with a sneaky smile on my face as they all let out sounds of protest.

"Did I hear her correctly?!"
"You're bringing WHO over?!"
"He won't even get a chance to get through the door!"
"You're not bringing ANYBODY in this house, Naomi Rose!"
I munch on my waffles nonchalantly as they're heads practically explode on their shoulders. I shrug my own as I respond to them, "aye, you're the one who said 'you need to be aware'. I'm just letting you know, and at least I'll still be at the house."

"I don't give a fuck if you're at the house or not! You know guys only want one thing." Hakeem exclaimed angrily, his face turned down into a scowl.

"How do you know that I don't only want one thing too?" I ask with a mischievous smirk, knowing exactly how to rile them up. And predictably they stand up, their figures towering over me as they let out their little cries of objection.

"No bambina, you're so innocent, you don't know what you're talking about," Izaeah shook his head, persuading himself as he pulled my head into his chest, arms wrapped around my head and I couldn't help but laugh at his foolishness.

"You're too young to be having sex, you probably don't even know how to do it," Hakeem crossed his arms he tried to convince me stubbornly. I raised an eyebrow at him, "Sure, let's continue that oblivious thinking."

"Fuck that! You seriously think you're allowed to bring some hot guy, a stranger, here?!" Jmiere asked, which surprised me, steering the conversation once again. He had never really shown a protective side, him nor Qeshawn. I hadn't really thought they cared that much.

"You know what," Devontae cut in after being quiet for a while, making everyone else settle down and turn our attention to him. "Naomi, you can bring your friend over." He nodded towards me, telling he others to shut the fuck up when they voiced their disagreements.

"Thank you," I said with a cocky smirk towards the rest of the boys as I got up from my place at the table, grabbing my plate. I left the dining room, staying at the entrance to eavesdrop.

"Why would you tell her that?" I heard Jyreese questioned angrily.

"Because-" Tae started to explain, calmly, "as soon as that nigga walk through the door, his blood'll splattered on my doorframe. Now y'all finish eating and I'm finna go find my favorite gun." He threatens with a dark smile that sends shivers down my spine.