Planning

Two weeks later..

********

The past days have flown by with me constantly teasing Kalynn, ignoring Tae, and finishing up mine and Zay's project

I hadn't talked to Kade since I ran out on him at the coffee shop, I've been super busy.

Now, I'm lazily getting dressed for school. I don't feel like going at all today, I haven't been sleeping really well because I've been rationing my sleeping pills since I don't know when I'll get my next prescription.

I entered the kitchen, my hand covering my yawn as I try to find an energy bar or something. "Good morning sleeping beauty, how nice of you to join us!" Qeshawn teased and I flicked him off.

"Someone's grumpy," he laughed until Tae told him to cut it out.

"What time is it?" I asked through a yawn, pouring myself some cran-grape. "We have to leave for school soon, " I continued, taking a sip from my cup.

"It's 11:19," Jy said, making me spill my juice on my white blouse. I groaned, "Why would you let me sleep in?!"

I tried to wipe away the stain with a paper towel. "Cuz, you're tired as hell, your eye bags are huge, and you look a hot ass mess," Zae defended.

"You really know how to make a girl feel special," I grumbled sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

I gestured the juice towards the table, "Anyone?" I asked. They all turned their lips up in disgust, shaking their heads no. I scoffed, craddling the bottle to my chest as if it were a baby.

"There is seriously something wrong with all of you!" I shook my head and poured more in my cup. "Oi, you!" I looked at Jy.

"Put some of this in a cup and make me a popsicle." I demanded. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Go on, peasant!" He scoffed and looked at Tae. I put my hand on my hip and did the same.

He shrugged his shoulders and with a british accent said, "The Queen has spoken,"

Jy stood up mumbling under his breath, stomping to me and snatched the bottle out of my hands. He stormed into the kitchen, still mumbling incoherently making me laugh quietly.

I gulped down the rest of my cran-grape, "Ughhh, that was so good." I wiped my mouth with my sleeve. Ke, Zae, and Tae were shaking their heads with small smiles on their faces. "Mom did the same thing when she was pregnant with you," Ke told me.

I smiled, sadly. Looking down at my blouse, I frowned seeing the purple stain had gotten bigger and now agitated that I had to shower again.

A ding came from my phone making me pull it out of the back of my jeans. I got a message saying my packages would be delivered today, "Well I'll see y'all later," I said.