Together with Lewis

Start from the beginning

I giggle, "Thanks babe, it is really so much fun to do. Especially because I can decide when I go on.
Let's say I would try to pursue a career in music, that would mean I won't have control anymore. And I am afraid it would also make me lose the fun in it. Because then I would HAVE to do it. Now I CAN do it whenever I want to. Not when somebody else decides that I have to." I try to explain the reason why I don't want to have a career in music.

"I get it. I'm just really proud of you. Because first you didn't believe you were good enough and now look at you. On the stage you really look like you've been doing this for years." I feel his fingers slowly run over my side and I get goosebumps. Too bad we have to wait a while before we can have sex again.
Although I could always please him.

My fingers run from his chest across his stomach to his happy trail.
"What are you doing?" He asks when he feels me going further and further down.
"Nothing, just enjoying myself." I look up at him, "why, do you mind me touching you?"

"I don't, but you shouldn't go any further. Because I cannot please you yet and I would feel guilty if you would do it for me when I can't return the favor."

"Do you really think I care about that? It doesn't always have to be both ways." I tell him, "and besides, I know you will make up to me in more than one way as soon as you can. So please let me take care of you." My hand carefully slides under the waistband of his boxers.
"Fuck Sky, are you sure?" He asks and I feel the tension in his body.
As a reply my hand goes in his boxers completely and I have no trouble finding his cock that already starts to respond to my touch.

I come up leaning on my elbow and press my lips on his. He buries his hands in my hair pulling me even closer to deepen our kiss.
My hand is now fully inside his boxers and I'm gently massaging his growing cock. His body tenses up, he carefully pulls on my bottom lip with his teeth before letting his tongue slide back into my mouth to find mine.

My lips move from his mouth, towards his jawline where his rough beard makes my lips tingle. With my one hand I try to pull down his boxers, but I can't so he helps me out.
"You don't have to wear boxers in bed. You never do, so just do what you normally do." I softly say to him when I throw the boxers through the room. "Makes my life easier as well."
He grins, "I just didn't want to poke you every time we spoon."

"You can poke me whenever you want. But it's ok I understand and it's sweet of you to be so considerate." I continue the trail I started with my lips down his neck and collarbone.
I tease him by flicking my tongue over his nipples which makes him suck in his breath and under my hand I feel his cock move because his muscles contract.
With my tongue I make a trail through the little hairs on his chest all the way down where I place soft kisses on his abs.

"Are you really sure about this baby?" He asks again, but this time with his jaw clenched.
Without answering I let my tongue run from the base of his cock all the way to the tip, which is already wet with his juices.
"Ok never mind." He moans and I chuckle.
I lick the salty wetness off the tip and then put my lips around him.
His breath falters and when I lower my head so he fills my mouth, he groans with pleasure.

I tease him even more by gently massaging his balls while I move my head up and down sucking and licking.
"Damn you woman, you are amazing." He moans and I wrap my hand around him so I can move my hand and head simultaneously.
He runs his hands through my hair and I can tell he's struggling to lie still.
I move up the pace a bit, but right when I feel him starting to twitch in my mouth I stop for a second.

"Oh you tease." He grins when I continue what I was doing.
This time I decide I'm not going to make him wait anymore. So when I feel him pulsate and twitch again I keep going and before I know it he moans loudly and I feel his warm cum fill the back of my throat. Looking at him I swallow every last drop I suck out of him until he gets too sensitive and I kiss my way back up.