"But you have a busy day tomorrow. You should sleep in a bed as well. Look, you're like a brother to me. I see no reason why we couldn't share a bed. As long as you stay on your side, I'll stay on mine." I can see he is thinking about it.

"Ok so no spooning then?" He teases me and yet again he makes me laugh.
"Not a chance buddy." I yawn, "so what do you think? Or are you scared I won't be able to keep my hands off you?"
"Well you did say I looked good in my towel." He jokes and I grab a pillow from the couch to throw at him.
"Thanks for making me laugh. After yesterday it felt like I would never smile again. And it almost feels like I shouldn't, but I need that to feel more like myself again."  I pull Michael off the couch to give him a hug.

"You are allowed to smile you know, it doesn't mean you're not grieving or in pain. I'm glad I can be here for you. Do you even realize how many people adore you, in this hotel alone I can name at least 15 people who do." We walk to his bedroom and he's got a massive bed, so plenty of space for the both of us.

"I don't know about that, but thanks. I just want one to love me. I love him so deeply and I couldn't bare the thought of losing him. He has my heart you know?" I climb in the bed and I see him nod.
"I know Sky, and you have his. He just needs to realize that." He goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth. I decide to text Daniel where I am, I don't want him to be worried about me.

"You know I usually sleep in my birthday suit." He jokes.
"Don't even think about it Italiano." I smile, I really needed this for a bit. Being treated like myself and not like a fragile piece of glass.
He comes out wearing a pair of boxers. "Is this acceptable milady?"
"Yeah that will do. Goodnight Michael."
He hops in the bed, "goodnight Skylar."

When I wake up I feel a heavy arm around me and a warm body against my back.
"For Christ sake Michael I said no spooning." I bump my elbow in his ribs and all I hear is: "Ooof, good morning to you too." He turns on his back rubbing the spot where I poked him.
"I didn't spoon you on purpose, I guess I rolled over to you somewhere during the night."

"I know, I'm just messing with you. I should go back to my room. Let's see if Daniel is ready to talk yet." I check my phone and I see it's just 7 in the morning. Daniel only texted back: 'OK'
When I get out the bed I notice I'm not cramping as much anymore.
"Sure I'll come up to get you both for breakfast in an hour ok?" Michael gets out of bed and walks me to the door.
"Thanks for letting me stay here. And I'm sorry about your ribs."

Back in the room, Daniel is also out of bed.
"Hey you're back." He says when I walk in.
"I am, how did you sleep?" He looks as if he's been up all night.
"I didn't really. And you?"
"I managed to sleep a couple of hours. Michael was nice enough to let me stay over." I go in the bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth.

When I get back out Daniel is sitting on the couch, looking absolutely miserable.
"So you want to talk about what's going on?" I ask him while I make us some tea.
"There's nothing to talk about. How are you feeling?"
I can't believe my ears. "Are you for real? There's nothing to talk about? So you're doing absolutely fine right?" I raise my voice and I hate it, because that's not like me to do that.

"I'm fine. I just want to know how you are doing." He really doesn't want to tell me how he's actually doing.
"I feel like shit to be honest. I've been through hell and so did you, but just when I think we would be able to lean on each other, you push me away. So I'm not doing fine and neither are you." I shake my head.
"I don't know what you need from me, but if you don't tell me, I can't help you."