Chapter 37

Third person POV

9:12 p.m.

A large truck stopped in the distance near the gate of the white building. After a while, the two men got off and went to the back of the truck to unload the big boxes and put them on the rubber industrial trolley.

On the other hand...

The black car was parked in the shade of a large tree about 40 meters away from where the truck was parked.

Sa loob nito, nakamanman sina Yrjo at Yasir.

There will be an exchange of drug and weapon products tonight. They found out that the holder was none other than Mr. Otokawa.

Otokawa is a powerful man; he holds various illegal businesses throughout the city and in neighboring areas, even abroad.

He is also one of the biggest opponents of Cavendish's group in the business industry, held by Yaser and Yitro.

"Yvor and Yael are already in their spots right now." Yrjo's voice.

Yasir nodded, and then they got out of the car together.

They moved cautiously. Yrjo signaled to Yasir, and they parted ways.

They were moving as quietly as possible, and Yasir scanned the area near the truck. Nothing.

Yasir topped the earbud on his left ear. "How many bastard are inside?" He quietly asked.

"Six are in the hall; four guys are picking their way up the corridor, armed with long guns. Three guys were crossing the open field towards the right side of the house. Another group of three crosses the opposite side to the left side of the house, and two are at the front gate, for a total of eighteen ass." Yvor has a deep voice.

He was in the upper part of the establishment, holding a Barrett M82 rifle.

While Yael was in one chamber, he slipped a fat round into the M203 grenade launcher mounted underneath. He slipped through the darkness and out the rear door onto the deck, moving as carefully as possible. He donned the NVGs (night vision goggles) to inspect the area.

Outside...

Habang kasalukuyang inaayos ng dalawang lalaki ang mga karton, hindi nila alam na nasa magkabilaang likod na nila sina Yasir at Yrjo.

In a few seconds, Yasir grabbed the head of one man and tilted it without saying a word. While Yrjo hit the back of another man's neck hard with the butt of the gun, which caused them to fall down like a withered vegetable.

Nagtingin silang dalawa at nagtanguan. Tag-isa nilang hinila ang dalawang lalaki papunta sa likod ng truck, pagkatapos ay ipinasok nila ang mga ito.

Maya-maya pa, pagkababa nila ay suot na nila ang black na cap na suot ng dalawang lalaki kanina.

They are unrecognizable because their clothing is all black, including a black mask.

Isinara ni Yasir ang pintuan ng truck at inilock saka nito pinagpag ang dalawang kamay.

Naunang itinulak ni Yrjo ang isang trolley na naglalaman ng mga ipinagbabawal na gamot. Sumunod naman si Yasir rito tulak din ang isa pang kargada.

Banayad lang ang galaw nila, walang imik habang pinapakiramdaman ang buong paligid hanggang sa marating nila ang tapat ng gate. Ilang saglit lang ay bumukas na ito, bumungad sa kanila ang dalawang lalaking may sukbit na baril.

"Bago namin kayo papasukin, patingin muna ng mga karga niyo." Saad ng isang lalaki saka tumingin kay Yrjo, naningkit ang mga mata nito. "Buksan mo." Mapagmandong utos ng lalaki kay Yrjo, tukoy ang malaking box na nasa trolley.

Pinasilip ni Yrjo ang laman ng box, tumango ang lalaki pagkatapos ay bumaling naman siya kay Yasir. Pinasandahanan ng lalaki ang kabuuan ng magkapatid. "Tanggalin niyo ang mga mask niyo." Utos nito saka dahan-dahang ikinapa ang kaliwang kamay sa baril nitong nasa tagiliran niya.