Chapter 34

Yasir's POV.

"As you are very newly pretty pregnant, we are going to have to do an internal scan to see this new little life." I inform her, keeping up the chatter to distract her from the cold entry of the plastic transvaginal ultrasound probe.

She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Tell me if it hurts, hmmn?" I said calmly.

She nodded. "No, Doc, it's just cold and foreign feelings. Saka mas double pa po ang taba ng titi ng fiance ko sa ipinapasok niyo sakin ngayon." Her playful tone.

Ngumisi ako at napailing.

On the screen, a grainy grey picture jumps into life. I adjust the angle of the wand just as I feel her grip on the hem of my coat, and then we see it, a black blob amongst the sea of pixelated grey.

I heard her gasp, "iyan na ba doc? Is that our baby?" She breathes.

I tear my gaze away from the screen and steal a moment to take in Nea's awed features.

I nodded excitedly, "Yes bebi, it is." So utterly in love with this life we’ve made is overwhelmingly fucking romantic. It touches not only my heart but the deepest part of my soul. It's fucking amazing.

The weight of my love for her when her gaze cuts to mine. Instead, I mouth the words, "Thank you, and I love you so much." I make a smile even more.

I press a quick kiss to her forehead before returning my attention to the image of our already dearly loved blob.

She's about six weeks along and hands the first picture. "Magiging Mommy na talaga ako." She whispered, while restraining her emotions.

After I dressed her again. Iginaya ko siya sa office ko.

"Uhmn, Doc. Kahit po ba buntis na ako, pwede paring ano... Alam niyo na." She asked, biting her lower lip.

I laughed softly, then caressed her arm, kanina pa niya ako tinatawag na "Doc."

"Love making?" I smirked, I pretended to think. Titig na titig siya sa sasabihin ko, kaya nakaisip ako ng kalokohan. "Nah, ah. I can make a better recommendation for you and your partner, na wala munang sex-"

"No! Hindi yun papayag, doc. Malibog yun. Kaya-"

"Bebi, I'm not malibog." Banayad kong pagputol sa kapilyahan niya, saka ko siya hinalikan sa pisngi ng ilang beses, then went down her neck, making her giggle.

"You are-" mabilis kong hinuli ang labi niya. Napangiti ako nang sumagot siya kaagad.

I deepened the kiss, then slightly bit her lower lip, causing her to moan.

We let go of the kiss. I smiled at her kindly and then kissed her forehead. "There shouldn’t be any issues having intercourse as long as we find the position comfortable for you, bebi." I grin.

Kagat labi niya akong tinanguan, "how about naman if the activity is a little rough, Zac?" She beat and blushed.

Dinilaan ko ang pang-ibabang labi ko. "Now that you are pregnant, hindi ako magiging rough-"

She glared at me with her eyes. "Hindi ako naniniwala..."

I laughed softly and gave her a very leery wink. I should prepare myself. Second trimester pregnancy hormones  could soon be my bebi's very demanding

Dulcinea's POV

"Sigi na, please?" Pagpipilit ko, saka ko siya yinakap.

"No. Ayoko." Paghinga niya ng malalim.

Kanina ko pa siya pinipilit! Humiwalay ako sa yakap saka siya sinimangutan.

Nakaka-inis! Kagat labi akong sinasakop ng emosyon. Ang hirap niyang pakiusapan.

Napahilot siya sa kanyang sintido. "Nea, gabing-gabi, alam mo ba yang pinapagawa mo sakin?" Kunot na kilay niyang tanong.

Bumuga siya ng hangin saka siya gumalaw para sana hawakan ako nang lumayo ako.