Chapter 7

Warning!!!
Pagpapatuloy ng walang humpay na ungol. Kaya naman gabay ni Author ulit ang kailangan dahil ang kaganapan sa kabanatang ito ay hindi naaangkop sa mga bata pa.

Yasir's POV

I kept kissing every part of her face to somehow distract her from the pain she was enduring.

I didn't go straight in on purpose; I just couldn't stop it. Dahil hindi pa naman ako nakakaiyot ng Virgin.

Well, there was before, but I was 16 at that time.

"Nanggigigil lang ako, bebi. Sorry na..." I coaxed her gently. Her nose and eyes were red because of crying so much.

Poor Baby, it's my dick's fault. If only he hadn't hurried, she wouldn't have been hurt like this.

"A-ng sama mo..." She said raspingly. She was starting to sob again, so I immediately caressed her cheek and then kissed her on the forehead.

"Sorry, I'll take it easy next time." I gently promised, then wiped her tears.

"Sinabi mo na yan kanina... Pero sina-gad mo parin." She sobbed.

Kanina pa siya iyak nang iyak, at kanina pa nasa loob niya ang titi ko. Imbis na lumambot ang alaga ko ay mas lalo lang itong tumigas.

We've been in this position for a few minutes. I don't know if I'm going to pull it off or not.

"Tahan na... Tatanggalin ko nalang huh? Next time nalang ulit." I said quietly, then was about to move to pull it when she stopped me.

"Wa-ag na... Nandiyan na yan, keep going." She bit her lip and swallowed. Her eyes were twinkling as she stared at me.

I nodded, then wiped her sweat. I smiled at her sparingly.

"I'm going to move, just relax bebi. The pain will go away soon, okay?" I said, she nodded, so I covered her lips with a sweet kiss. I moved my left hand to one of her breasts.

Damn, ang lambot lahat ng parte ng katawan niya.

She answered my kisses, I kiss her full of tenderness. My tongue moved to enter her narrow mouth. She gave me space, so I easily caught her tongue, I gently suck it. I press my lips deepest... In a way she'd never thought possible. Our arms and legs tangling and writhing, taking in the exquisite pleasure of intimate contact.

"Ugh..." She moaned, while squeezing both her palms on my arm and neck.

I settled myself between her thighs, we moan together and our union is complete. I immediately started to move, I strokes long and hard but slowly, unerring. I put our hands together.

My fucking zealous desire is driving her on, and I revel in her getting lost in me.

"Uhhh..." Daing niya sa pagitan ng halik namin, bakas sa boses niya ang pag-iinda.

We lock our gazes, twin expressions of reverential wonder on display for one another.

Fuck! Her Vagina felt warm and at the same time cold, it tried to envelop me, to draw me in and slowly press me out.

"Ahh... Nea." I groan, my eyes drinking in every fucking detail of her expressions. Her face twitched as she furrowed her brows and closed her eyes tightly.

In moments like these our connection is so strong, so fucking deep I realise why I sometimes think it must be fantasy.

I kiss her cheek. "You're such a gorgeous, bebi. Ohhh..." I groaned softly, present as my hips slowly roll against her. Even here, right now it’s hard to believe that sensation can burn so bright, so holy hot... Showing me this beautiful woman unravelling in the pleasure of being with me.