It felt like their whole lives rewinded and brought them the agonizing sight of each other in front of them. It was like three weeks without him came slamming into her with full force, feeling physically winded at the sight of him standing a few steps away from her, completely damaged from the inside.

He looked so painfully the same and yet he wasn't. There was a heartbreak and melancholy clinging to his frame. In three weeks, he looked like he suffered, endured and gone through so much. His face was pale and lifeless, his gaze was scared and regretful, his posture was helpless and broken. He seemed so weak and vulnerable at the moment, that she had no idea how to stop herself from breaking into sobs.

Seokjin wore a face like he was expecting anger from her, anger that just didn't exist anymore. All she wanted was to make him happy. The condition of him terrified her as well as made her ashamed of herself, for letting him go through so much.

Seeing his state, she tried to speak but her voice faltered into unintelligible croaks. She wanted to tell him she loved him but she didn't think he would believe her, and she was afraid it would sound hollow. He didn't know she never gave up hope, never gave up wanting him. That's what she wanted him to know.

For a moment, it was only their eye-contact that kept them alive in the death of their love.

Yoon Min took a step forward, a second, a third and a fourth. Until she was right in front of him, the distance between them aching to close in a physical contact. She didn't break the eye-contact as she slowly gathered up her words and let out in the softest voice,

“You came, Jin?"

His eyes were diving in hers, the reflection of her face mirroring. Seeing her made his heart clench and squeeze with agony, the fact only she used to call him by this nickname made his stomach tighten, made his breaths quicker. He didn't reply to her but instead asked his own question.

"Y-You remember?"

She was taken aback that Aereum hadn't yet told him she was given back her memories. Nevertheless she gave a soft nod and a soft smile that wasn't visible.

Her response did something to him as Seokjin's hand covered his mouth in shock. He stumbled on his feet, unable to believe she remembered their lives and still stood before him like a complete normal person. But she was quick to understand how he was feeling, what he was thinking because she could see through him like she was a part of him. She grabbed his forearms before saying,

"Jin, listen to me..." She saw tears visible in his eyes.

Seokjin only shook his head and stuttered, “Y-Yoon Min, what am I supposed to do? I don't know anything anymore...” It wasn't long before he started crying. Tears rushed down his cheeks in blues.

All along, all the focus, all the spotlight had been on her. What she went through, how she survived, why she didn't stop. No one bothered to hear him out, see things from his pov, try to feel what he was going through. If it was up to her, she would say he went through much more hell than she did.

The tears on his face and the vulnerability in his voice broke her so much that she only wanted to stop him from crying now. She couldn't take it when he was this much sad, this helpless, this heartbroken.

Wincing in regret, he managed to look at her face despite the fat stinging tears stuck on his heart, “Tell me what should I do, Yoon Min. How do I apologise to God, and you? How should I ask for forgiveness when I don't even deserve any!? Tell me what do I've to do to stop this goddamn suffering. I'm just so scared of everything, I'm scared of what I did and of who I am..”

Her mind screamed and turned and tried to make sense of his pleads. He was in the highest state of any pain or guilt. His suffocation was making her suffer. She watched him breaking down in front of her, praying for mercy and almost passing out. He was crying to her as if he was being thrown to hell.