80

"Why are we in a hurry to go home?" Blair asked as the driver sped up the car.

Ameo stayed silent for a bit. "You can say, it's... a surprise," Ameo said and smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes, and Blair was oblivious to it.

"A surprise... I like surprises!" she beamed.

Ameo looked out through the window, watching cars pass by every second through the rain.

As soon as they reached the mansion, Blair ran into the building because of the rainy weather. She headed up to the room in excitement despite her hair and clothes being wet. Ameo took his time to follow her. He took his time to stalk his prey.

She jumped by the impact of the door when Ameo slammed it behind him and locked it.

Almost immediately, Philip started knocking on the door.

{Mr Adler, please don't do this. Whatever you're going to do, you are going to regret this!} Blair heard Philip shout from the opposite side of the door. She wondered why he was shouting, did something go wrong?

Ameo turned off the lights and the only source of light was from the windows. She looked outside through the wall of glass, watching as it started to rain more heavily. With more intensity. A lightning pierced through the black grey clouds with a clap of thunder not far behind, but she wasn't afraid of it anymore.

Ameo then took Blair by surprise and dragged her to the bed, almost throwing her onto it. Blair looked back at him in confusion.

"What was that for? Did something happen? And where's the surprise?" she asked as she stood up, only to be pushed back down again.

She stared at him, now a bit more annoyed than worried. "Ameo, can you stop whatever nonsense that is going on with you because you are getting annoying," she said in a stern tone.

Ameo didn't say a word, just motionless, staring back at her.

"Ameo? You said you have a surprise here..."

Blair noticed his eyes were empty-looking, almost lifeless. Half of his face hid in the darkness like he was part of it. Perhaps that was his true self.

Fear and panic soon washed over her features. She started to get a strange feeling in her chest, causing her heart to pound against her head. It felt like something was telling her to leave.

She jerked up from the bed. "I'm exhausted, I'll be in my room tonight."

She headed to the door.

And before she could unlock it, arms grabbed her from behind and threw her to the mattress face first.

She lifted herself up, but he pressed her head down, his body almost crushing her.

"Ameo, stop this. You are scaring me, can you just stop it?" Blair asked with a hint of frenzy in her voice.

He didn't respond. Instead, his other hand moved under her dress and tugged on her underwear, and proceeded to take it off.

Alarms go off in her subconscious. Blair struggled underneath him as weeping submerged up in her throat. "Ameo! S-Stop, what are you doing?!" She fought to hold on to her underwear like her life depended on it.

She managed to get herself loose beneath him, which that triumph didn't last long. He then reached out and pulled her leg toward him, which caused her to lie down flat on her back.

Blair removed her leg before he could get a strong grip on it. He yanked her leg back again and clenched it. She let out a screech and tried to pull her leg away, but it was sealed into his hand.