27

Fingers trailed her face, from the outline of her forehead to down to her cheeks, and soon stopped at the curvature of her breasts. She couldn't help but let out a moan when the hand gave a light squeeze to one of them.

Blair's eyes parted open to stare at the stunning green eyes above her. She was lying on Ameo's bed.

The corner of his lips tugged to an invisible smirk, eyeing her with a lustful gaze before leaning in to kiss her neck. A slow shiver went down her spine, with her skin being peppered in goosebumps as his large hand found its way between her thighs. Strange rush of excitement escalated her heart rate when he paused, discovering she wasn't wearing anything underneath her nightdress. How it happened, she didn't know and didn't even bother to ask.

Her multi-coloured eyes stared up at him, his eyes dark with lust as he calmly pulled down her straps until most of her breasts were on display. Her body heated as his lips eased down to touch her skin, from her jaw down to her full cleavage. Blair ran her fingers through his hair, clenching them in her fists as she submitted to the intensity of his lips.

Ameo's sturdy hands found its way under the dress, his grazing her thighs that caused her to shiver. He spread her legs before positioning himself in the middle. Her voice became more audible as he made small light circles over the pulsating clit. He then silenced her with his lips as her moans grew louder when he pinched her engorged mound of nerves.

Blair closed her eyes shut, embracing the tingling sensations swirled around within her. Her whimpers collided with his lips, hungry for more. Tension built up, reaching its heights as he rubbed her sensitive clit in very slow movements. A huge jolt of shock pierced through her and Ameo pulled away from her to observe her reaction as his fingers slid inside with ease, touching her core.

She opened her eyes; her vision became blurry and thoughts incoherent, desperate to want him closer to her. Inside her. Blair was losing her mind as she was being overdosed from all the sensations by his fingers sliding in and out of her.

All her sensitive spots were being played with and teased until, staring at Ameo in a daze, she spasmed and orgasmed.

"You have a lovely face when you do that." His voice was dark, and he watched her with unconcealed hunger in his eyes that caused shivers down her spine.

Ameo pressed his lips against hers, silencing another sound that broke out as he pleasured her. This time with his cock, that was now rooted deep in her.

All her whimpers and moans weren't heard as he thrust into her. Every gentle touch of his fingers, every rough movement of his hips, this combination sent an electrifying shock of bliss through every part of her. Blair's body quivered from head to toe by the tremendous euphoria surging deep within her.

Pulling her close, he sunk even deeper inside of her. She grabbed his shirt and cried out as he moved in and out of her. Her soft pleas were taken into his mouth, a wave of pleasure rushed in her as he moved faster, he placed his hand onto her breast, squeezed it.

A shuddering orgasm overtook her and she screamed, arching her back against his herculean body.

Exhausted, she collapsed into his arms, becoming soft and tender in his embrace as he gently put her down to the bed. He smoothed her hair from her face, kissing the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"I...I'm tired..."

"I know..." He cupped her face in his hand, giving soft pecks on her lips before lifting her from the mattress.

Blair looked up at him, confused. "Aren't... aren't we done?" Her voice came out breathless from the aftershock.

He responded with a sinful smirk before he turned her over and slammed into her with no warning. A terrifying rush of force blasted through her and vision became blurry. She was pressed down with his weight and her back burned by the body heat radiating from him. He sank his teeth into her shoulder, pounding didn't stop.

After an earth-shattering orgasm and the liquid running down her legs, he turned her over again and stared into his emerald eyes that made her forget any thoughts she had.

"How are you feeling, Blair?" His deep voice caressed her skin softly as he slowly kissed her breasts that were caged within her fragile gown.

"Good." His gaze bore into hers and she couldn't look away.

He pulled away. "Good, you say..." His fingers brushed her cheek, neck and halted to her cleavage. "I know I can do better than that."

His fingers hooked to her clothes and pulled the fabric, tearing it. His rough palm squeezed her breast tightly, kneading, pinching and flicking her tender nipples until it turned red and sensitive to the touch. He moved his hands to her wrists, holding onto it and pinning them to the bed above her head.

She looked into his unwavering eyes and he stared down at her as thrusted himself into her, unknown to her when it would stop, but that didn't bother her. He watched her gasp and moan loudly, tears filling her sight. She never experienced someone stare at her with such intensity as she was becoming an orgasmic, shuddering mess.

Each powerful thrust became even deeper, shaking her to the core. The world spun around her. Her back arched and a blinding light encased her.

Blair shot up from the bed, drenched in sweat. Her wide eyes looked around her surroundings; she was in Ameo's room but her clothes were intact. It was all a dream.

She let out a breath of relief before she collapsed back to the bed.

Blair covered her face in embarrassment, her cheeks becoming the colour of rubies beneath her hands. How she somehow dreamt of Ameo in that kind of way was beyond her.

She eventually sat up and looked out the windows. Blair climbed out of the bed and headed towards it.

The sky was painted in grey, blue and lilac hues in contrast to the sea of warm colours with the naked trees amid them. She gazed outside through his window and opened it. The sun barely cracked through the horizon whilst the cool air swept in through the ajar window and into the room.

She has been living with Ameo for 3 months, almost 4. Blair realised she could get too attached to Ameo, which would make it hard to leave. She needed to leave before things between her and Ameo got out of hand.

She needed money.

But to get that, a job was inevitable.

Blair slipped out of Ameo's room and down the stairs to where her room, the kitchen and Ameo's office were. She sneaked past his office, knowing that he was there working as usual, and hurried to her room.

She later called for Alina after taking a shower and dressing up.

"You called for me, Miss?" she said, stepping into Blair's room.

"Yes, I need your help." Blair packed a few clothes. "I have to leave."

Confusion was displayed on Alina's face, she raised an eyebrow. Leave? What could she mean by that? "I don't... understand you."

Blair paused her packing before looking at her. "I need money to pay the debts of my late parents. I owe over 2 million, I think."

Alina's brow deepened even more since the debt had already been received. Master hadn't told her? Why? Why would he not tell her?

After pondering on the question, she came to the frightening conclusion, but she kept it to herself. She did not want to know what would happen if she informed Miss that she was free to go without Master's permission.

Instead, Alina told Blair this. "You can ask the Master for a job, maybe as a maid here or as a worker in his company."

Her eyes lit up by the idea. "That's not a bad idea."