48

Blair sat inside the SUV Ameo had sent for them. He had brought a new dress two hours later and had said they would leave soon.

She barely enjoyed herself and the time spent with Andrew was little. He was the only one actually cared while Ameo brought her here to show off and discuss business with other men.

She glanced to her side, Ameo was sitting there like he didn't just fuck her with no mercy just a few hours ago. Did he really care about her?

Sighing, she looked back to the window. She just wanted to forget everything.

Was she just a bed warmer to him, like Duria said? The only reason she was with him was only to satisfy his sexual needs? Blair took a bottle of wine from the limo as they drove back to the mansion. Ameo took the bottle away from her when her cheeks reddened from chugging it down. She was ashamed for thinking that he would like her; she felt even more ashamed that she had caught feelings for him. 'I'm so stupid.'

"Give it back." Her words were slurry as she attempted to take it back but kept failing.

"You're too young to be drinking this much, Blair."

"Oh, so now you care about my age. You didn't care the other times I was drinking, why now?"

She looked at him with teary eyes.

"Why are you like this?" He reached out to touch her wet cheek, but she turned her head away.

"Don't touch me. You don't care about me, so stop acting like you do."

Ameo withdrew his hand, confused why she was acting this way. "Blair, tell me what's wrong?" He moved to hold her hand, but she shifted away from him completely. He stared at her when she sat across from him. Impatience and annoyance tried to surface, but he pushed it down to not make the situation worse.

She looked out the window, lost in thought, and Ameo grabbed her, pulling her against his chest.

"What are you doing! Let go of m-"

Ameo pressed his lips against hers, cutting her off. She resisted and struggled, but he didn't back down. Slowly, she calmed down and softened in his embrace.

Tears welled up in her eyes. She felt used. How could he just take her whenever he wished, like he owned her? The thought put her in a terrible mood.

Blair sobbed and Ameo pulled away to look at her face. He stroked his thumb against her cheeks, wiping away the tears.

"Metolla, say something."

She looked into his eyes. His beautiful green eyes gazed into hers, filled with genuine concern. He wanted to know?

"Tell me, Blair. I want to know."

She stared at him in silence for a while before she said, "What are we?"

His eyes shifted from worried to intensive. "What?" His voice had no softness like it did before.

"You heard me, Ameo. What am I to you?" She gave him a hard look, her voice no longer meek.

Silence befell them. None of them spoke. They just stared at each other, demanding that the other would do or say something. Blair was waiting, hoping that he would say something, anything at all, for her not to fall any deeper. But when he just stared at her, his face blank of any expressions, not saying a damn word, she finally understood that there was perhaps nothing between them.

She then looked out from the window again. "Okay." Is the only thing that she said between them for the rest of the ride.

They reached the building and Ameo came out of the car, carrying the half asleep drunk Blair up to her room. At first, she refused to let him touch her, but she eventually gave in because of his ruthless persistence.

He carefully put her down to the bed. Alina then entered the room, seeing Blair almost unconscious. "Master, should I help her out of her dress?"

"No, she's probably already asleep, let her be. You may go." Ameo waved her off.

"Yes." Alina walked out, closing the door behind.

Ameo crouched down to her feet, removing her shoes.

"Water..."

Ameo lifted his gaze and Blair was muttering, half awake. He stood up. "You are thirsty?"

"Yeah..." She nodded and rubbed her eyes.

Ameo left to bring water. He entered the wide spaced kitchen and reached for a cup, filling it up.

He headed back and stopped dead in his tracks. Ameo watched her in disbelief at her very bold behaviour. He could not take his eyes off of her and his mouth went dry to what he was witnessing.

Across the bed, her hair was scattered like the seductress that she was. The breasts were exposed and her body was arched back with a thin veil of sweat. Even her lower half was bare as well as her dress was pulled up with her hand deep between her very parted legs, exposing everything.

Blair grabbed a handful of her breast, messaging it gently. Her other hand had inserted two fingers in her, steadily sliding in and out of her. She closed her eyes, trapping herself in her thoughts. And before she could stop herself; she began touching herself. She moans become more frequent as she sped up. Blair soaked the sheets between her thighs as she fondled and touched herself, lost in her own little paradise of pleasure. She squeezed her breast tightly, fantasizing Ameo touching her. He would kiss her. His hands sliding up her hips, her waist and to her ribs before covering her breasts with his rough large hands. His hands were all over her as his tongue delved deep between her lips. Ameo's sharp, irresistible eyes would stare into hers and watch her moan and gasp as he drove deep into her, claiming her with long heavy strokes.

Blair's eyes were still closed and her fingers quickened its speed before she orgasmed.

Ameo stayed rooted in his spot outside the room for some time before walking up to the bed when she suddenly went quiet. Blair let out faint breaths; she had fallen asleep. He ran a hand through his hair, still in shock. What the hell did he just witness?