62

She flinched, and a stifled screech erupted from Blair when he bit her on the shoulder.

"P-please... I-I can't..."

Blair bit her lip to keep her consciousness. She buried her face into the pillow that was already soaked with sweat and she groaned as she orgasmed for who knows how many times now.

"You came, metolla. Again. Even after I warned you about it." He tightened her hips in a bruising grip and imprinted her with his temporary signature to show his irritation.

"I-I'm sorry, please forgive me," she said into the pillow. But it came out a whimper. "I can't continue any longer..." They have been going at it for a long time now.

Ameo moved her hair to see her back, his masterpiece; covered up in flushed bites and marks, some deeper than others, some redder than others; her sweaty shimmering skin reflected off of the light from the windows with each thrust he gave her from behind.

Trembling beneath him, he leaned forward and pressed his body against her back. "Oh? You can't take it anymore?" he purred.

Ameo bit her sensitive ear, which made her flinch and bury her face further in the pillow. His hips finally slowed down and became synchronised with her heavy muffled exhale. He brushed away the hair that had fallen over her ears. His lips kissed her temple and moved to the corner of her closed eye. His large hands caressed her tensed waist to loosen her up.

He pulled out his cock, her juice had already soaked the sheets. Ameo removed the condom and knotted it before he dropped it off on the floor alongside three others. Opening a box, he brought out another one.

Ameo let out a puff of air before he shifted his attention to Blair. Her translucent nightdress gathered around her waist with the straps barely holding on her shoulders. She laid still on her stomach, her breathing evened out and her clenched fist parted. He smirked at how off guard she was around him; she had let down herself altogether. That information made his cock twitch. Did she think they were at the end when, in reality, they had barely started the beginning?

He mounted on top of her. His rough, surfaced hands slithered their way up from her soft waist to her round shoulders to her meek arms that were almost tucked in under her. He then stopped at her wrists, each hand held one. Her eyes were shut and her breath never changed its rhythm. She was unaware of what would be happening.

Ameo tightened grip on her wrists before he pounded into her. Blair gasped, her head jerked away from the pillow. She buckled against him and tried to squirm away, but was pressed down by his solid frame and hands, ultimately at his mercy.

But he never gave her that mercy.

The thrusts became wet slapping sounds, almost drowned out her moans and continuous gasps of his name.

Sweat dripped down his back as he ravished her thoroughly. She kept pleading for him to stop all while she shamelessly came and came, over and over again, like she couldn't bear the heat of pleasure that bursted out. He just chuckled, bit her nape, and fucked her harder the more she protested.

"I-I'm done, I'm–"

Half-moan, half-cry burst out from her mouth. He had reached underneath her and pinched her swollen clit. Hard. She used her free hand to remove his hand and away from his rough gestures. But he pinched harder, and that contributed to a thundering peak to an eye rolling orgasm. Her voice was muffled against the pillow.

"Ameo, I-I can't anymore, please..."

He flipped her onto her back to face him.

The dishevelled hair danced across the bed like it was set on fire, covered most of her face with her eyes half closed and tears on her cheeks from the constant crying mixed with sweat. His bite marks dug deep into her tender flesh and her breathing was faint. She looked exhausted.