70

Once they reached home, he almost dragged her from the car up to the mansion. The workers were scattered across the place, some were sneaking glances at the couple entering the building. The master was angry, and they all knew it very well.

"A-Ameo, calm down."

But he didn't listen, the workers made way for him to pass, not wanting to be in his path of rage.

"A-Ameo please, I-"

"BLAIR!" Ameo's voice boomed across the mansion; it carried thick venom and distaste.

Everyone stood still and watched, no one dared to move. Only the sound of wind was heard from a distance. Silent air was loud and deafening.

Blair stared at the back side of him in fear. He had stopped in his tracks, his body tense and rigid, then suddenly, his shoulders relaxed.

"Utter another word, I will fuck you here and now while everyone is watching."

The tone of his voice was chillingly calm and collected, as if he was talking about the weather. His back was still facing her, leaving no room for discussion; he wasn't joking.

Speechless, she compliantly followed him when he started to move again at a steady pace, pulling her along in a death grip. That was when she knew that his indifference was what she should fear the most.

He still refused to look at her throughout the entire ride in the elevator, also when headed to his room.

Once inside, he slammed the door shut and pushed her against it.

Before she could utter a word, he captured her lips on his. Ameo made sure his grasp on her jaw was sealed shut. He was taking, not asking. His tongue pushed through her lips to explore her mouth. He was claiming her with his mouth. Labeling her his own.

Blair melted into his embrace. She must have gone crazy to allow him to act this way. But his lips were soft yet firm, calming yet demanding.

Ameo carried her and dropped her onto the bed. Her body bounced twice from the bed before settling in, her orange hair spread around the bed. He took off his black jacket and shirt, his eyes still on her like he was daring her to even move an inch. Once he was out of them, he came up to her, removing hers as well.

Her chest rose and fell as she watched him unbutton her shirt one by one until her bra was shown and he removed that one too with no second thought.

Her soft naked figure and those innocent doe eyes filled with heat made her irresistible to have and to own as she gazed into his eyes.

She began to wonder what he would do to her. Blair had never seen this much impatience before, or perhaps her being another man made him like this. Her train of thoughts stopped when he lowered himself, his lips easily capturing hers.

Ameo's hands roamed around her body until stopping on her breasts. They were noticeably big and soft. They fit so perfectly in his hand; made for him. She jolted when he squeezed her breast as she tried to keep up with him, ravaging her mouth. Blair quivered from the overdose of the feelings.

Her vision blurred as her body and face began to heat up. She felt like her heart was about to burst. She parted her lips to inhale some air, but before she could do that, his tongue slipped in, leaving her speechless.

She moaned against his lips and he was growing impatient, but he had to make her ready for what was to come. It was going to be a very, very long night for her.

He pulled away and stared at her flushed face and eyes tearing up. She looked so plush and tender beneath him. It made his blood boil, looking at her in this state. He just wanted to take her right there, rough and wicked, until she couldn't walk, and that would be when she understood she was his. Always and forever.