58

He kissed her, their mouths moving in sync. While she lost herself in his kiss, he thrust into her hard. Her shriek was concealed against his lips.

Not wanting her to push him away, he held her head and his arm tight around her waist as he sank deep into her on repeat with a heated desire.

She sobbed against his lips. He broke the kiss and saw tears running down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't hurt..."

"You always cry when we do it."

"Maybe because it's always so intense, I don't know... I-I'm sorry."

She sniffed, wiping off tears from her cheeks and a small, weak smile formed on her lips. Ameo just stared at her, not really knowing what to do or how to react when she made that face.

He got a hold of himself and spoke. "This is enough." He pulled her out of his lap and sat her down beside him.

She looked at him in confusion. "Ameo–"

"Just stay quiet for a bit."

The rest of the drive home, they hadn't said a word. Blair sneaked a glance at Ameo and he was looking out from the window. She looked at her hand, covered by his. Should she pull out her hand? He seemed upset. She wiggled her hand from underneath his when he suddenly grabbed it.

She jumped a bit and looked at her hand, which was now sealed into his fist, and then he gave it a soft squeeze.

Blair peered up at him, but he was still looking out the window. She gazed down her lap, her cheeks heated as she fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

Ameo glanced sideways and saw her staring at her lap, her face was beat red. His lips curved up, but just barely. So stupid.

When they reached the mansion. Ameo was about to open the door when Blair pulled on his hand, stopping him from doing it.

He looked back at her. "What is it?"

"I have nothing to wear."

"Your clothes are intact, so I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Ameo, I'm talking about my underwear," she said and pointed at it.

He followed her pointed finger to a torn-up underwear on a seat. "Oh. But you are wearing a skirt, so no one will notice anything."

"You really want me to go out like this? With nothing underneath?"

"When you put it that way..." He looked at her, scanning her, and his gaze lingered on her thighs. "I don't think it's a bad idea."

"Ameo!" She pulled her skirt down, attempting to cover her legs.

"You should be only screaming my name in bed, not out here in public, metolla."

He then opened the door. Blair snatched her underwear and stuffed it into her clothes before Ameo grabbed her hand. She wobbled out of the limo, trying to find her footing as he pulled her out.

But he didn't wait for her to balance; instead, he strode up to the front door, still holding her hand. Blair tried to keep up with his steps as he pulled her to the house, all the while making sure her skirt didn't distribute whatever that was beneath it.

He took her to the elevator, once the doors were closed, Blair turned to face him.

"Why would you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You were dragging me, and I'm surprised I could keep up with the way you walked."

He turned to face the door. "Well, that's too bad."