76

Ameo woke up before Blair and, as usual, she looked like a mess while asleep, laying on her stomach.

Her hair had a messy texture, resting on her round face. Her peaceful face made her look much younger than she was, soft tinted freckles were scattered across her face. She frowned, but a short second later, her facial muscles relaxed and her lips parted.

He watched her for a bit more, noticing that for some she was becoming more and more beautiful as each day passed; she had this glow around her that made her so... mesmerising.

The corner of his lips curved into a small smile. Cute. He scooted closer to her, running a hand down her back. Moving her hair to the side, he kissed the nape, travelling down her spine. A quiet snort was heard, he paused and looked up at Blair but she was still asleep. He knitted his eyebrows. He must have misheard it.

Ameo resumed kissing and was interrupted by fits of giggles again; it was now obvious it was Blair.

"What's so funny?"

Blair buried her face unto the pillow and shook her head. "No, i-it's nothing, continue," she said and he pressed gentle kisses against her back.

Blair's laughter was now pronounced and Ameo started to get annoyed. "What is it, metolla?" His voice was now more firm.

"Nothing," she muttered against the pillow.

Mischief flickered in his eyes before he bit her back. Blair gasped and jerked her head up, but it was pressed down to the bed. He bit her again, harder this time, and licked it to lessen the pain. He repeated this motion again and again. Blair squirmed underneath him.

"Stop it," she said. He bit her shoulder, it quickly numbed when he kissed it.

"And why should I? You didn't stop laughing. Were you laughing at me?" His tone was serious when he asked her.

"What? N-no, I didn't mean it like that. You aren't funny-I mean, no, not like that either... I'm sorry, but it just tickles." Blair couldn't see his entertaining, smiling face, charmed by her flushed demeanour as she fumbled over her words.

He leaned close to her head. "I'm just joking, no need to be so worked up. Relax," he said and kissed her cheek, his lips going down the neck and shoulder.

"Oh." Her body then relaxed. "Ca-Can you stop this now?"

Ameo paused, then said, "The question right now should be 'how long can you last?' Because I'm not stopping soon, darling. This is just the beginning." Blair stiffened a bit, her heart thumping fast.

"W-wait. But you said- "

"But I said what, hmm? I don't think I said anything in particular about this."

"You told me to relax, so shouldn't you stop then?"

His lips curled up, but just a little, and his voice softened. "That's what you should do when you are about to have sex. I haven't had fun yet."

Suddenly, his phone started ringing. Not now. Ameo reached for his phone and it was Philip who was calling. Ameo pressed decline, and almost immediately the phone rang again.

He gave in and answered the phone when it made noise for the fifth time.

{Hello? Sir?}

{Tell me what you have to say.}

{Sir, you have an appointment with Mr. and Mrs. Doutzen tonight.}

{Okay, shift it for tomorrow, I'm busy right now,} Ameo said, letting a hand slide down Blair's soft stomach.