69

Blair woke up later in the day, the sun had already started to go down. She had almost slept an entire day. She took the cup of water and pills on the nightstand to numb her headache.

Taking in her surroundings, she was in the guest room. She had blacked out and didn't remember what had transferred the previous evening other than Ameo leaving after threatening to starve her cat.

Blair went to the bathroom, freshened up, took a shower before heading out of the room.

She followed the delicious smell to the kitchen. Andrew was wearing a white t-shirt and standing over the stove.

He then spotted her and smiled. "Good evening."

"Good evening..." She was a bit embarrassed that she had slept for so long and Andrew didn't even mention it.

"Would you like some dinner?"

"Oh, um, sure. What are you making?"

He smirked, eyes with a mischievous glint to it. "Why don't you come over here and find out."

She bit her lip and shuffled toward him. He grabbed her shoulders and gestured at the stove.

"I've got fried eggs, bacon, sausage, and spaghetti."

She looked back at him, completely baffled. "I didn't know you could cook, I thought you had people to do that."

He shrugged. "Sometimes, I just want some alone time."

As they were halfway through the food, conversing along the way, until a bang on the door interrupted the conservation. The person kept banging until Andrew eventually stood up to open the door.

Ameo stood there, anger clear in his eyes. "Where is she?"

Before Andrew could answer, Blair's voice caught their attention.

"Ameo?"

He shoved past Andrew, heading to her

His possessive arm settled around her waist. Ameo dragged her tightly against him and took her mouth with all the ferocity the moment called for.

Andrew turned his head away and tightened his jaw in annoyance, his clenched fists almost turning white.

She pulled away; her face turning beet red from shock and confusion with a hint of embarrassment. Why would he do that?

Ameo glanced at Andrew. Tension flared between them as they stared each other down, and Blair was completely unaware of the unspoken brawl around her.

He grabbed Blair by the waist, his fingers dug into her skin. His lips tickled her ear. "You're in big trouble by the time we get home."

Ameo dragged her to the SUV, almost shoving her into the car before slamming the door after himself. He placed her by the window and sat right next to her, blocking her escape. Anger boiled within him, he could smell Andrew's annoying cologne on her. How long has she been around him that his smell became attached to her?

Blair looked through the window as they rode in silence. His tightening grip around her waist made it obvious that he was growing restless.

"What did you do last night?"

She tensed up by his sudden demanding voice, but she didn't let it control her, and so she kept on staring outside. This should be none of his business, he's way too controlling.

Suddenly he grabbed her by the jaw, forcefully gaining her attention.

"Did you have sex with him, Blair?" he said through his teeth. His unflinching gaze piercing hers.

Ameo had gotten an anonymous green letter stating that Blair was fucking with another man. And he couldn't get that letter out of his head. How did that person know where she was and with whom? Why did the person say that she was sleeping with someone behind his back? Did they want a death wish for saying that? Blair couldn't have done that, she dared not to.

She shoved his hand away from her face, glaring at him with her arms folded across her chest. "That is none of your business."

"Oh, it isn't?"

His impassive expression almost made her blood run cold and she looked away, she couldn't handle it. Suddenly she couldn't breathe, her heart somersaulting in her chest and her stomach dropping. She sensed him coming closer; she moved away until her back was pressed on the window.

Blair looked up at him and an electrifying current ran down her spine when she was met with darkened green eyes filled with impenetrable anger and lust.

She closed her thighs when a tingling feeling made itself known. She didn't know how she felt the thrill and excitement from his straightforward advances.

"Exactly, it-it's none of y-your business..." she said, her stammering voice came almost as a whisper.

"You are funny, metolla." His expression showed no emotion, his gaze slowly scanned her body.

Her core heated with his eyes roaming down her body and she wanted to give in, but she didn't want to be seen as needy.

He then pulled her down to lie flat on the chair. Suddenly pushed his knee between her legs until it was pressed to her core, causing friction against her. He watched her expression become a mixture of pain and pleasure as he pressed harder against her sensitive, covered flesh and created harsh circles.

His hand, that was on her waist, moved to her trousers and proceeded to slip in. Her breathing came to a halt, and she knew he would soon discover how wet she was.

And from the tiny pleased upward curve of his lips, he just found out.

She gasped as two thick fingers slowly slid its way through her burning core. Blair trembled, drawing deep breaths as he slipped in and out at a gentle pace.

It's quiet, only her tiny occasional moans were heard. He pressed himself closer to her body. Her cherry and vanilla scent could be enough for him to pound into her right here and now. He wanted to watch her face become soaked with tears as he fucked her until she become numb between her legs and couldn't walk for a week. Even though he wanted her to scream loudly and moan his name. He had to wait a little longer.

"Blair, you really annoyed me today," he uttered.

His other hand entered her shirt, kneading a handful of her breast.

"Why is it that whenever you're around or when a situation is brought up involving you, I lose complete control, metolla?" The words came out harsh, almost like a sign of desperation, begging for an answer; demanding rather.

He squeezed her breast tight in his rough hand to show his disappointment to her lack of an answer; that made her whimper weakly.

He then went on and said, "But don't worry, you'll realise it too." His lips began to kiss along her neck. "I'll show you what it looks like when I lose control and you will never forget it."

Blair felt a smirk form against her skin and she gulped, nervous of what he might do to her.

{Metolla, may God help you if I ever find out that you slept with another man,} he said in imalic, whispering it to her ear.

She didn't know what he said, but all she knew was that it made her heart sink.