“It's breaking news. Everyone is gathering in front of Princess Aereum's office. The senior guardians managed to bring him back. They just arrived 15 minutes ago.” Koushi quickly informed her.

“And we thought we should let you know.” Sung Rin chirped.

Yian finished, “You should go, Yoon Min.”

Even though they were encouraging her, what they didn’t know was she lost every cell of courage in her body after hearing the news of his return. Going ramrod, the thought of him had nausea threatening to claw at her throat, pleading internally for him to be alright and safe. She waited for this moment eagerly, she thought she would be excited and happy to see him. But she didn’t expect her whole body would develop all sorts of threatening reactions of sadness and surprise.

He was really back?

Myeong Jo placed both her hands on her friend's shoulders. “You need to go now.”

“What you waiting for? Let's go!”

“Don't push her, Yiana. She needs to stay calm.” Sung Rin advised the other who immediately listened.

Their voices sounded morphed and their faces were turning blurry. Something was wrong with her. Her breaths turned rough as she stepped back, tugging her away from her friend's hold. Head spinning lightly, millions of thoughts crossed her head, adding to the burden and pressure. It was difficult to take in the reality that he was indeed back. Her eyes shut randomly, realizing the time had come sooner than she expected.

She was scared to think he wasn’t just her senior anymore. He was the guardian who failed to save her and her lawfully wedded husband when she was alive. She needed to be more brave, more careful to be able to converse with him. She shouldn’t let the past trigger as a trauma between them. That was going to ruin everything.

But even after these mature, responsible thoughts, she was able to remember his heartwarming voice, his kind gaze, his funny charms and his romantic gestures. He was the only person who loved her unconditionally and chose to protect her. She remembered how much of a good man he was.

All those emotionally nostalgic memories caused her to long for him again and to see him even for a second. Seokjin was back. She had to see him now; see him and tell him nothing had changed between them. They could still love each other.

With heavy emotions, she along with her four friends travelled back to the department in order to meet him and fix things for once and all.

There were tons of guardians and fairies and employees crowded in front of the princess's office, chattering and hollering about the senior guardian. It was unclear why they were excited to see him or why they're building a camp here. Did they miss their heartthrob guardian that much?

Yoon Min arriving at the scene, was surprised seeing the huge crowd forming there. She couldn’t understand why his fans were creating a scene unnecessarily. Not to mention how Senior Guardian Yoongi was guarding the door and acted like a security guard by continuously requesting them to calm down and leave the place. He was having a hard time all alone there.

That wasn't going to stop her. She started to think of his condition right now inside the office. Maybe Aereum was interrogating him without showing him a bit of kindness or pity. Maybe she was charging him and accusing him wrongly. He must be feeling devastated and disappointed in himself, terrified of what he had done in the past. Her heart crumbled bit by bit, imagining the hell he was going through.

So in order to help him, she had talk to him as soon as possible. She started pushing her way through the crowd without thinking anything. The guardians immediately gave her space once they recognised her presence and murmured behind her back. She walked past them hastily while their chatters slowed down to a level of whisperings.