Levi's Disapproval

The next morning. Oluo was still asleep. I slowly woke up and watched Oluo sleep. He looks so peaceful. I decided to get ready and let him sleep. Oluo stayed asleep. After I got ready I gently shook him. "Oluo, wake up. It's time for the morning meal prep." Oluo groaned softly and woke up slowly. "Good morning Oluo. How'd you sleep?" I say softly. "Alright. You?" "Pretty good." "Good. "I'm going to get ready. Be right back." Oluo said as he got up. "Ok." Oluo got ready then knocked on Julia's door. "You can come in." I was fixing my hair into a braid. Oluo came back in. I smiled softly as I finished. "Let's go." Oluo nodded. We walked to the mess hall. Only Levi was there. It was obvious that he didn't like Oluo being around me. I look at Oluo. "Don't worry Levi is just a bit overprotective of me." "Little is exaggerated." He whispered. I giggle. "It's a little compared to my dad." "What's your dad like?" "I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say he gets scary." Oluo nodded, eyes widened a bit. I squeezed his hand. "Everything will be ok. Unless you hurt me. Then you're fucked." Oluo nodded. I smiled softly and give him some affection. Oluo patted the top of her head. I poke his cheek. Oluo faintly snorted at her slight immaturity but allowed it. I giggle softly. Oluo chuckled. We get flirty again as we both make coffee. "Maybe getting those two to stop flirting. It's gross." Levi whispered. Mia giggled. "Okay." Then she added, "How about tea? Should I make some for everyone?" "Can't drink tea remember. Julia's dare." Levi sighed. "Awww. I forgot. Sorry. Um.... what alternative do you want Captain?" Mia asked, feeling bad for him since she knows he really likes tea. "Water will do." Levi said. Mia nodded with a hum. "Okay! Before I do though," she looked at Oluo and Julia. "I'm going to break up those two." She whispered. Levi smiled slightly know Mia will be the one Julia will get mad at. Mia walked over to the two. "Hey you two. Um..... hate to break this up but we should focus on making food. We do have three people who are possibly dealing with hangovers." She said as nicely as possible. I look at Oluo. "I'll be right back." I grab Mia's hand take her to a different room. "What the fuck are you doing?" "What do you mean?" Mia asked. She was genuinely confused by why Julia was super upset. "Levi put you up to this didn't he?" I ask. Mia didn't want to out Levi so she didn't say anything. Plus, she physically can't lie. It hurt. "Levi doesn't like the fact I have a crush on Oluo. He keeps glaring at us. It's actually making Oluo uncomfortable. It hurts me too. So can go tell Levi to kindly fuck off." "Maybe you should tell him that yourself?" "Fine. I will." I huff. Mia nodded. She started heading to the door. "By the way. I wasn't lying when I said people have hangovers. Petra isn't bad but Gunther and Eld are pretty bad from all those shots. We should make sure they're okay throughout the day." Mia left the room and reentered the kitchen where all the boys looked at her. I came back too. I walked over to Oluo and hugged him. "Levi's being an ass." Oluo patted her head. "I'm going to go talk to him." I say. Oluo nodded. I walked over to Levi. "Can I talk to you alone for sec?" Levi nodded. Mia saw the two leave. "Oh no." She whispered. Eren pursed his lips. "This is not going end well." We head to a different room. "What the fuck is your problem!" "What? The fact that I have a problem with Bozard?" "Yes! Are you trying to ruin my life? I yell. Levi scoffed. "Ruin your life? Are you an idiot? Me caring about you and wanting better for you is ruining your life? Your life won't be ruined if you don't end up with someone. You know what's life ruining? Not getting out of the Underground. The damn Titans tearing at your limbs or killing you. Losing people you love from disease, murder, suicide and more." "What I'm trying to say is that I finally found someone I love. Why won't you accept that? I get that you care about me but you should stay out of it. I don't care what you think. Just stop. Ok. It's only going to hurt me. I like the friendship I have with Oluo so please just try to be nice." I sigh. Levi scoffed. "If you can get him to change his damn attitude. Can't stand it." "He does act different around me. I think I can do it. If we hang out more. I might just rub off on him." I state. Oluo was a little hesitant to ask Mia about the whole situation. "Hey, so what's going on with those two? Julia seemed pissed." "She's annoyed with Captain." Mia simply said. "Okay. We can try it." Levi said with a reluctant sigh. I hug Levi. "Don't think you're getting away with this. I'm telling Hange." I whisper and ran off. Oluo sighed but nodded. "What's Hange going to do?" Levi asked with a scoff. Hange wouldn't lay a finger on him. "Whatever. We need to go see them anyway." I laugh. I walked out of the room and looked at Mia. "Come on let's go. We need to tell Hange you're now dating Eren." "Oh no." Mia whispered. Oluo chuckled. Eren looked nervous. "You sure?" Mia asked Julia. "Yeah. They'd like it." "Okay." Mia said with a nervous nod. She followed Julia out.