One Last Time

During a small break in the fight woth Reiner and Bertholdt, Mia noticed something. Julia was missing. 'Oh no. Did she run off or run out of gas and hid? I need to find her now!' She thought to herself. Mia looked at everyone. "Julia's missing. I need to find her. Please keep fighting. I hope to see you soon." She told them as she flew off on the ODM gear to search for Julia. I stood in the group of cadets that were to join Erwin on in the suicide charge. Oluo looked around for his fiancé. Mia didn't see her in Shinganshina so she went over the Wall with an effortless front flip, landing on top of the Wall. She saw the Beast Titan throwing rubble at the Wall. I then spotted Erwin and Levi with the rest of the Scouts. Mia used the gear to get down there and landed a few feet in front of the secret couple. Oluo secretly followed Mia. I saw Mia and hid in the crowd. Mia jogged over to the couple. "Heichou! Danchou!" "Yes?" "Please don't find me." I whisper. "Julia's missing. I can't find her." Mia told them. "WHAT!!!!!???" Levi yelled. "She slipped away while we were fighting Reiner and Bertholdt. Did you see her come to replenish or hide because she was out of gas or blades?" Mia asked them. "Mia please use your nose to find her." Erwin said. Mia nodded. She sniffed the area. There were a lot of scents around, not just people's natural scent but their emotions too. Anxious, scared, fear. Then she caught it. Julia's distinct scent. Mia looked at Erwin and nodded, silently telling him she found her. Erwin nodded. "Get her." Mia nodded and to his surprise, she entered the group of Scouts. She spotted her and grabbed her by the hood of her cape and dragged her to Erwin and Levi. Levi looked at the girl. He was furious. I looked up at everyone. Mia, Levi and Erwin had their arms crossed. They were all mad but Levi looked the most livid out of the three. I knew Levi was going to yell at me and he did. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Levi exclaimed. "I told you to stay in your assigned group!" "I'm sorry I just wanted to see dad one last time." I cried. Levi groaned in annoyance, grumbling how his cousin is too much of a handful sometimes. I just cry harder and hugged Erwin, ignoring Levi. "Please don't leave me. I don't want you to go." Erwin held his daughter close. I begged him not to leave. Erwin just held her tighter. I finally let go and Levi grabbed me tightly. He was still furious. I yelped. Oluo saw it too. He didn't like how Levi grabbed me but he'll talk to him about that when they get back. Oluo rejoined the group and was very angry at Levi. I continue crying and Levi yells at me again. Levi looked at Mia. "We're going back. Now." She looked at Levi. "Back? Back where?" "To the group." Mia looked at Erwin then back at Levi. "Y-yes sir."