Sunset🍋

I kiss him. Oluo kissed back. "Cans you kiss me like you did earlier today again? I love it when you get rough with me~" I rub his chest Oluo smirked. "Sure~" He deepened the kiss. "If you kiss me like that every time you're jealous I might start making you jealous more often~" I tease before kissing back. "Don't push it~ I might not always be like this when I'm jealous." Oluo said. "I might actually get angry if it was a stranger and not your friends." I smirked. "I know. I'm only teasing~ speaking of which, I got a little surprise for you~ Hange bought it for me. Now, close your eyes and don't peak ok." Oluo's eyes widened. "Oh no." He said, suddenly nervous but closed his eyes. I put on the highly inappropriate lingerie. "You can look now." Oluo opened his eyes. "Wow. You look sexy. Cute and sexy." I blush. "You really think so? I wasn't sure if you would like it." I say a bit embarrassed. "Yeah. It's cute and sexy. You look great!" I leap into his arms. "Thank you baby! Now, how would like a little show?~" "Sure~" I started to tease him with my body. Oluo watched his fiancé with a smile. I gently push him onto the bed. Then slowly started grinding against him. He was more than happy to be a little submissive for once. Especially since he gets a show. The way my breasts bounced, the way my hips swayed, everything about this moment was special. Oluo would caress Julia's body as she gridded against him. Her hips, waist, thighs, back; whatever he could reach. I slowly came to a stop. "What do you think? Or do you want more?~" I whisper then gently kiss his ear. Oluo groaned softly. "I loved it baby girl~" I smirk at the new nickname. "I love the new name~ I'll give you an extra show." I took off the top so my breasts were exposed. I get up and take off the bottoms. I get on top of him again. "You can do anything to me. A vip full access show, you get to watch me touch myself while you toy with my body~" "Okay~" I started to finger myself. Oluo started with my breasts. Oluo massaged her breasts gently. I moaned softly. "You can be a little rough. I don't mind." I know his desires with me. We're just not really ready to get kinky just yet. We're exploring our boundaries though. Oluo nodded and massaged a little harder but not too hard where it'll hurt. We kept going until I released again. I was tired now. Oluo cleaned me up and put my panties on. Oluo helped Julia relax and laid her on her bed. Oluo was going to go get dinner for the both of us but I quickly grabbed him. "Please stay. I want to cuddle." Oluo chuckled and laid down next to her. I nuzzle him and fall asleep. Oluo watched her sleep. Oluo carefully slipped out of her grasp and went downstairs. Levi looked at him. He had heard the couple having sex. Levi gave Oluo the death stare. Oluo shivered. "Sorry. She's just too damn cute." He muttered. This didn't seem to calm Levi down and soften his stare. Oluo grabbed food for him and Julia and went back upstairs. Oluo ate at Julia's desk and watched her sleep. She was out cold. Oluo finished and continued to watch Julia. I woke up to the smell of food. I smiled softly. "Thank you sweetheart." I yawn. Oluo hummed. "Of course angel." I got up and ate. Oluo watched her, making sure she's careful because she still looked tired. I yawned but finished eating. Oluo patted her head. I hum. "Feel a little better?" "Yeah. I want to cuddle with you." Oluo chuckled. "Okay babe." He laid down next to her. I cuddled with him and went back to sleep. Oluo hummed and eventually fell asleep himself.
(Time skip)
I woke up. Oluo stayed asleep. I grabbed the plates and went downstairs. "Hey Levi. How's dad doing?" Levi replied, "Good." He simply replied. I nodded. "That's good." I went back upstairs to find Oluo sit up on the bed. "Hi sweetheart. Want to go to our spot to watch the sunset?" Oluo smiled softly and nodded. "Sure!" I change into a cute outfit. "You look beautiful." "Thanks teddy bear. Now let's go." We held hands as we left. I smiled at Mia, Eren, and Levi. We walked through the woods. "It would be perfect to have our wedding here." "It would be." "I hope this next mission goes well and no one seriously gets injured." Little did we know what would happen. Erwin wouldn't be walking Julia down the aisle. Oluo nodded. "I can't believe we're going to get married soon." "I can't believe it either." "Kiss me like you would at our wedding." Oluo kissed her with passion. I kiss back. The couple went up to bed.