Who To Choose

We made it back to the group and Oluo came rushing over. He was fuming. I immediately started crying again and apologizing, afraid he would yell at me too. Erwin was almost ready to start his charge. Oluo wasn't really mad at Julia; he was annoyed and felt heartbroken that she tried to get herself killed but he was more angry at what Levi did. I showed Oluo the bruise Levi gave me and it sent him over the edge but he'll wait till Mia is done. "Levi!" Oluo called out. Levi ignored Oluo and joined Erwin and the rest of the Scouts. Oluo tried to follow but Mia stopped him. "Not now. We have to finish this first." She said, pointing out to Reiner and Bertholdt. Oluo growled. "Fine but that son of a bitch is gonna get it when this is over." Mia sighed. She didn't know what to say. She just focused on beating Reiner and Bertholdt. I yell. "Good luck dad!! Please make it out alive!!!! I love you!!!!" Erwin smiled. "I love you too!" I smiled. "Oluo let's go! Yell at Levi later and when you do....don't hold back!" I jumped into action, joining Petra, Eld, and Gunther. "Oluo! Are you listening to me!? Come on!!!!" I yell. Oluo followed. We all fought. Eventually, we had to take down Bertholdt. Eren tried to distract Bertholdt, Armin jumped in and was in the steam Bertholdt was producing. I saw Armin's burned body on the roof surrounded by Eren and Mikasa. Then Levi came, covered in Titan blood. Then that weird hair asshole placed Erwin's body next to Armin's. He was begging Levi to save Erwin. I kicked the boy in the head. Hard. "SHUT UP!!!!! WHY DID YOU BRING HIM HERE!!!!!? HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR HUMANITY AND YOU DISRESPECT HIM BY BRINGING HIM HERE!!!!!" I yell. Everyone was afraid of Julia. She's never been this angry before. Things went downhill immediately after Julia's scream. Eren and Mikasa literally were screaming at Levi to save Armin. It got physical again when Levi kicked Eren away and Hange holding back Mikasa. Levi snapped and screamed for everyone to leave. I looked at Levi. "Don't save dad. Let him die a hero." I walked away with tears streaming down my face. Everyone left. In the end, Levi chose Armin. Levi held back tears. Armin ate Bertholdt and gained the power of the Colossal Titan. Everyone in the 104th was happy to see Armin alive, especially Eren.