Final Chapter

Oluo and I were finally living in our house. "Oluo honey? Can you hand me that?" Oluo looked at what Julia was talking about. "Sure." He got it and gave it to Julia. "Thank you honey." "Of course dear." I kiss his cheek as I make dinner. Oluo chuckled and kissed the back of her head. I smiled. Oluo smiled as well. I finished dinner. "I'm going to visit Levi and maybe Eren after we eat if you want to come with?" Oluo contemplated. After everything that happened, Oluo questioned Eren more than anyone, even more than Levi being somewhat supportive of Eren's actions. But, he'll admit. It was a last resort. "I'll think about it." "Ok. Dinner is ready." I kiss him quickly. We were happy. Finally living the life we've always wanted. Oluo kissed her back quickly before nodding. Oluo was also happy to finally be living with Julia. I got food for the both of us. Oluo thanked her and kissed her forehead. During dinner we discussed trying to start a family. Oluo was all for it. He was a family man after all. We immediately visited his parents after the battle was over. It was time to try starting a family of our own. Oluo was excited to try to have a family. We finished eating and I got ready to go visit Levi. "I'll be back. Be ready for some fun~" I kiss his cheek. Oluo chuckled. "Okay~" I left and went to base. I was greeted by Levi. "Hey Levi." Levi nodded. "Hey kid. How are you?" "I'm good. Oluo and I are happy at the house and we're going to try to start a family just like we planned. I still wish dad was here to see how much I've grown up." I hug him. Levi gently hugged back. "I know you do. I wish he was still here too. But he is. In here." He pointed to his chest. I giggle softly. "I love you." Levi hummed. "I love you too." Then he did something surprising. He kissed Julia's the top of Julia's head. I gasped softly. "Levi..." "Don't say anything to anyone." Levi said, a bit embarrassed but not ashamed of what he just did. "Ok." I left and went home. "Honey I'm back!" "Hey dear. How was it?" He asked. "It was nice. Now, shall we have some fun~" I rub his muscles. "Sure baby girl~" We go to the bedroom. Oluo kissed Julia once they got into the bedroom. I started undressing. Oluo started to undress too. I lay down. Oluo got on top of her, kissing her. I kissed back. Oluo held her hips as he kept kissing her. He slipped into me. Oluo entered Julia, keeping the kiss going. I moaned softly. Oluo groaned softly and started to move. We kept going till we released together. I smiled softly. "Now we wait and see if I get symptoms tomorrow." I hug him. "This is so exciting." Oluo hugged back. "Very exciting." We cuddle. Oluo held her close to his chest. I hum. Oluo hummed as well. "I can't wait." "I can't wait either." He held her closer. We eventually fell asleep.

The Day I Fell For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें