Game 🍋

I smile softly and nuzzle him. "Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" "Every day." Oluo replied with a chuckle. I lick then kiss his neck lovingly. "You really are. In battle, during training, and as a partner. Not only that but I think you'd be an amazing dad too." I smile. Oluo blushed. "Don't just bring up parenthood like that." "I just saying that you're amazing no matter what~" "Yeah right. You always were so damn blunt." Oluo grumbled. He wasn't mad; he was surprised and flustered. "How bout this.... We can talk about starting a family after the wedding." Oluo nodded. "Okay." "I meant what I said though." I look up at him. "I really do think you would be...." I suddenly was cut off by a pair of lips. Oluo kissed her to shut her up. I pull away, stunned. I tried to speak but couldn't. My mind was blank. I shook myself out of the trance. "That was kinda hot~" Oluo snickered. "That makes you flustered? I'll keep that mind." I nodded. "You should try more stuff like that. I want you to try and make me flustered." "Okay. I'll try more things." I smiled. "You get so flustered so easily. I wonder why?" Oluo shrugged his shoulders. I moved closer to him. "How bout we turn this into a game. If you can make me flustered more than I make you flustered you get to do whatever you want with me. It's the same if I win." I smirk. Oluo hates losing especially to me so this should peak his interest. "Deal." "The game starts now. Also I'm going to change." I started taking off my clothes. When Oluo did something unexpected. Oluo placed his hands on Julia's hips and kissed the back of her neck and trailed those kisses across her back. I gasped and blushed. I got flustered again. "One point for me." Oluo chuckled. "Ok hot stuff~" I wink at him through the mirror. Oluo chuckled again. "Can you kiss me like that again? I really liked it." I blush. Oluo smirked, knowing he just got his second point but obliged. He started to kiss behind her shoulder blades again. I hum softly. "I love this. It's relaxing." "Good." Oluo whispered as he kept going. I removed my pants. Oluo started rubbing my thighs. Oluo gently rubbed her thighs as he kept kissing her shoulder blades. I gasped softly. "I'll give you a point for that one too." I hum. Oluo silently cheered, now having three points. I smiled softly. "You should change too." I finished changing but Oluo won't let go. Oluo wrapped his arms around her waist. "Baby...go change so we can cuddle." I turn around in his arms and started unbuttoning his shirt. Oluo chuckled. "Okay." He finished uunbuttoning his shirt. I placed kisses on his abs. "So sexy." Oluo chuckled. "Thank you angel." "Of course honey." Oluo stroked Julia's hair. "Let me finish getting ready then we can cuddle." "Ok sugar~" Oluo bit his bottom lip at the new nickname before he finished changing. "One point for me~" Oluo grumbled and laid down on the bed. "You're winning~" Oluo chuckled with a small smirk. "I am~" He kissed the top of her head. I blush. Oluo chuckled. "Four." "Who ever gets to 10 points wins" Oluo nodded. "Okay." Oluo suddenly did something to make me blush. Oluo moved to her neck and bit on her sweet spot gently. I gasped and blushed. "Oluo~ are you trying to make me horny~ because it's working." "Maybe maybe not~ I'm trying new things like you said." "I love it~ keep going~ you just earned another point~" "That's five." Oluo whispered before he nipped on Julia's neck again. I moaned softly. Oluo did it once more. I hummed. Oluo chuckled softly, kissing the hickey that was starting to form. I hummed again. "I love you sugar~" "I love you too baby girl~" I blush. "Another point~" "Six." Oluo said with a chuckle. Oluo kept making me blush and won. "Ok. Do what you want with me~ live out a fantasy or just do whatever~" Oluo chuckled. It was 10 to 3. "How about...." He started trail kisses down her body. I hum. "Oluo~ Please don't stop~" "Okay~" Oluo kept kissing down her body. He made it down to my underwear he started to prepare me even though I was already soaked. Oluo fingered her slowly. I moaned and he made a comment on how soaked I was. "You're so wet baby girl~" I tightened at the comment. "I'm ready for whatever you're about to do~ please just do me already." I beg. That seemed to make Oluo a lot more dominant, controlling and rough. "Be patient~" Oluo teased. "Yes master~" I whisper Oluo smirked and sped up. I whine. I was getting impatient. Oluo looked at Julia. "Patience is a virtue~" I tighten around him. "Please just fuck me already~ I can't hold back much longer~" "Since you said please~" Oluo pulled his pants and boxers down and entered her. He was rough. I yelped. "Oluo~ I don't mind if you're rough but please be a little more gentle next time~" "Not my fault you were impatient~" Oluo teased as he started to move. I sigh softly. "I do like it when you get rough though~ I promise to behave myself if you promise to keep going rough~ I'll let you know if it hurts and I want you to stop ok." Oluo nodded. "Okay~" "I'll do what you want~ I promise to be a good girl master~" "Good~" Oluo sped up. I moan as he started going rough again. Oluo kept going. I moaned his name softly to tease him. Oluo wasn't really fazed but found it cute. "Master~ you make me feel so good~" "I'm glad I do~" Oluo groaned and sped up. "Harder master!~" Oluo sped up. I moaned his name louder. Oluo groaned at the sounds and kept going. Oluo put my legs on his shoulders and got more rough. Oluo groaned as sped up and went rougher. I heard him growl with every trust. I accidentally screamed his name as he nailed my g-spot. Hard. Oluo groaned. "Fuck~ that was hot~" He sped up, doing what Jesus can to hit that spot again. He hit it again and I screamed again and scratched his back. My nails digging into him. Oluo groaned and kept going. I release. Hard. Oluo shuddered at the sight and pulled out before releasing. I immediately pull him close and kiss him. "Was I a good girl?~" "Very good~" I smiled and we clean up. I cuddle into my fiancé's chest. Oluo held her close, arms wrapped around her waist. I yawned. "Let's go to sleep." Oluo whispered with a yawn. "Ok." Oluo soon fell asleep.