Shower🍋

Oluo laid down on the bed. I get on top of him. I nuzzle my nose against his. Oluo chuckled and did the same. I kiss his nose. "So handsome, brave, funny, smart, sexy." Oluo chuckled and kissed her cheeks. I giggled. Oluo kissed her cheeks again. I giggled again. "Want to shower with me?~" I whispered as I rub his muscles. "Sure~" I started to undress. I gave him a little show because why not. Oluo smirked at the sight. "God, you're gorgeous." I was now completely naked. Oluo got up. "Guess it's my turn then." I blush. "Like what you see?~" Oluo teased. I nodded shyly. I didn't expect his dick to be that big. My face was bright red. Oluo chuckled and kissed her forehead. I smiled softly and we head to the bathroom. Oluo started the water. I couldn't help but stare at his body. "God, you're so sexy~" "You are too~" I get in. Oluo got in after her. I hum as he washes my hair. Oluo washed Julia's hair. We finished quickly and went to lay down again. After the shower, the couple laid down in their bed. "That was nice." "It was." Oluo just had his boxers on and I put on a t-shirt with no bra and shorts. Oluo had an arm wrapped around her waist. I nuzzle his chest. "So warm." Oluo chuckled and kissed the top of her head. I look at him. "I would like to try something new......" I blushed. "Something new?" Oluo tilted his head to the side. I nodded and blushed. "It's a little sexual but still tame." Oluo blushed lightly. "Oh. What is it?" "I want to try touching or oral. Maybe both." "Let's try touching." "Ok" I blushed. "Let's do it at the same time." "Okay." Oluo said with a nod. I take off my shorts and underwear. Oluo took off his boxers. I shyly started to stroke his dick. Oluo groaned softly and started to rub Julia's sensitive area. I moaned softly and continued. Oluo groaned softly more and kept going. I moaned and whined. We both climaxed after few minutes since it was our first time. "That felt amazing." I pant "I agree." Oluo panted. We got cleaned and dressed again. After that, they both laid back onto their bed. We cuddle. Oluo held her close to his chest. I hum softly. "My handsome prince." "My beautiful princess." Oluo started to rub my back. I hum again and close my eyes. Oluo closed his eyes too. "Goodnight my handsome prince." I yawned. "Good night princess." We both fell asleep.