Mia nodded. They knocked on the door. "Come in!" They entered the room. "Hey guys. What's up?" Mia looked at Eren, who smiled at her. Mia looked back at the couple and showed them her left hand. I gasped. "No way! Eren you didn't!" "He did." Mia giggled. "Oluo you owe me 10 bucks!" I giggle and get up to hug Mia. "Fuck." Oluo cursed. I laughed. "Thanks baby. I love you." Oluo grumbled again. I climbed back into bed but Oluo refused to cuddle with me. Oluo had his arms crossed and a small pout and furrowed brows. "Babe. Cuddles." I whine and climb on top of him. Oluo grumbled again but didn't push her off. "Please~" I give him the puppy eyes. Oluo groaned and unfolded his arms and held her. I nuzzle him and hum. "I love you. I hope you know that." "I do. Thank you." Oluo whispered. I kiss him even though he's pouting. Oluo pecked back. I cup his face then kiss him again. Oluo grumbled and tried to his move his head. I pull away then gasped. I couldn't believe what he just did. Oluo was annoyed at the moment. I softly kiss his cheek. "Fine. Be like that. It was just a stupid bet. Don't know why you're upset about it." I huff and get off him. Oluo sighed through his nose but didn't react. "I was thinking about how the those two reacted." "Whatever. You didn't have to push me away you know. I was trying to make you feel better." I cross my arms. "When will you get that sometimes people just need time for themselves? Whether it's for a small reason or not. Not everyone is comforted by constant attention. Some people need alone time before they can go to someone for comfort." I look at him. "I know and I'm sorry.... I just hate seeing you upset. I'll try to be better. I promise. I love you ok. More than anything. I do what I do because I love you and I want you to be happy but I will try to get better at leaving you alone ok." I hold his hands. Oluo sighed and gave her hands a squeeze. "I accept your apology. It's okay. I love you too."