Ready again🍋

We go to Oluo's room. They got to Oluo's room. I smiled softly thinking we were going cuddle but Oluo had other plans. "Julia.... I... I think I'm ready." I look up at him. "Are you sure? Like absolutely positive you're ready because it's going to be a long night." Oluo nodded. "Yes." I smirk. "Good~ because before we do this I'm going to have my fun with you~" I undress. Oluo was a little confused then realized what I meant. Oluo didn't know what was going to happen. I pin him to the bed and immediately take off his pants and boxers. "Be a good boy or you won't get to be in control~" I knew I hit the mark. Oluo was the dominant one. He hated being submissive. Oluo growled in annoyance but decided to listen. "Only if you fulfill that promise~" "I will, don't worry~ and there's one rule. No touching. You aren't allowed to touch me. No matter how much I tease you." I started off by licking his slit. I'm going to tease him until he releases. Then based on how he behaves I'll decide if he gets to be in control or not. Oluo nodded with a groan. "Good boy~" Oluo groaned softly. I did it again. Oluo groaned softly again. I move to his shaft. Oluo groaned a bit louder. I stopped and looked towards the door. I had a feeling of uneasiness but I shook it off and continued. Oluo didn't feel it the odd feeling. He groaned softly when Julia continued. I finished teasing him. I actually made him release. "Ok~ you've been a good boy~ you can be in control now~" Oluo growled and pinned Julia to the bed. He removed her bottoms and immediately started to finger her to prep her for what he was going to do. I smirk and hum. Oluo kept going, adding another finger. I started to moan. Oluo pulled out his fingers and immediately entered her. I moaned. Oluo groaned and started to move. He was super rough. Then came the names. He was degrading me. "You like this slut?~" "Yes master~" Oluo growled and kept going. I moan loudly. Oluo sped up. "Feels good huh?~ Feeling Master again?~" I nodded. "Such a whore~" Oluo growled as he sped up. "Only for you master~" "Good~" I moaned his name. "That's it~ Say my name~" "Master Oluo~" Oluo groaned and sped up. He hit the spot. I scream his name. Oluo chuckled seductively and did it again. I scratch his back. "Harder master~" Oluo went harder. I released hard. Oluo groaned at the sight. "Good whore~ Just hang on a bit~ I'm almost there~" I moaned softly. Oluo eventually pulled out and released. I was panting. "Fuck~ That was the best sex we've had~" "Definitely~" Oluo panted. "I love the names~" I kiss his cheek. "You did?" He asked, still out of breath. "Yeah. I did. It was kinky." Oluo smiled softly. "I'm glad you loved it." I smiled. "Let's clean up." Oluo nodded. We clean up. They got dressed after cleaning up. We lay down and cuddle. I run my fingers through his hair. Oluo hummed softly at the attention. "I love you." "I love you too." I kiss him softly. "I missed the feeling you inside me. I'll probably be sore tomorrow." Oluo chuckled into the soft kiss. "Probably." I giggle and peppered a few kisses on his face. Oluo chuckled. I kiss him again. Oluo kissed back. I hum and pull away. Oluo smiled softly. "Oluo....would you be comfortable with releasing inside me.... I want to know what it feels like....." I blush. "I know there's a risk but I want to try it." Oluo looked at her. "Are you sure?" "Yes baby. I'm sure." Oluo bit his bottom lip and nodded. "Ok. Would you like to go for another round?" Oluo nodded.