Injured

Julia was rushed to the medical wing where she was cleaned and stitched up. Now, she was laying in a hospital bed, still unconscious. "She might be out for a while." Hange said Oluo nodded, understanding. "Rib hits tend to take a while to fully heal." Oluo held my hand. I started to wake up. I squeezed his hand. "She's waking up." Oluo whispered. "Hello baby." I smile softly. "Hey angel." He whispered, smiling a bit. "How long have I been out?" "A couple hours." "I'm sorry I worried you honey." "Don't apologize. It's okay." I smiled softly. Oluo petted her hair gingerly. I kiss his hand. Oluo hummed. "Baby? Did you think I would die?" "I thought you would. You lost a lot of blood." "Can you kiss me?" "Sure." Oluo leaned down and kissed her softly. I kiss him. Oluo kept kissing her softly. "I love you." "I love you too." "Oluo? Can you get Mia?" Oluo nodded and opened the door. "Mia? Can you come in?" She nodded. Mia walked into the room. "Hi Mia." I smile softly. "Hey. Are you feeling okay?" She asked softly. "Yes. All because you saved me. Thank you." "Of course." Mia said with a nod. "I'm serious. If it wasn't for you I'd be dead." "I know. I'm glad I was able to defeat that Titan. I wasn't about to lose someone else." She said. "I would hug you but my ribs hurt." Mia giggled softly. "Yeah. Please don't hurt yourself." I said, patting the top of her head. "I'll try. And I'm sorry I didn't speak up to Mikasa when she accused you. I got scared but that's not an excuse." Mia hummed and ruffled my hair a little. "Don't worry. I'm not mad. Maybe a little disappointed, but not mad. Thank you for apologizing." I said. "Thank you" "You're welcome." "Erwin gave Oluo and I his house as a wedding gift." "That's so nice! Congrats." "Thank you" "You're welcome." "Do you miss Eren?" She looked down at her ring, playing with the delicate band. "Every day." Mia whispered. "I kinda miss him too but it is what it is. He'll come back. He's not the type of person to just run away from everything." Mia nodded. "Yeah. He isn't. He promised me he'll return and I'll keep believing him." "If you ever want to talk you come to me or Levi." Mia nodded. "I will. Thank you." "Of course." "I'll let you get some rest. It's been a chaotic day." She said softly. "Thank you. Send Levi in ok." "You're welcome." Mia opened the door and looked at Levi. "Heichou. Julia wants to see you." She whispered. Levi nodded. Mia left the room so Levi and I could have some time together. We talked a bit. After the conversation died down, Levi stood up and left, giving her time. I decided to go back to sleep. The day was long and stressful and everyone eventually fell asleep.
(Time skip)
We were fighting in Shinganshina. With the Yeagerists. We heard something resembling a distant explosion. It happened. I watched the Founding Titan form and the walls turn into multiple Colassal Titans heading towards a certain direction. It kept getting louder. I held Oluo's arm. "Honey I'm scared." "It's alright. It looks like the Titans aren't focused on us." Oluo said. I watched the Colassal Titans leave Paradis Island in complete shock. Eren did it. He triggered the Rumbling. It must've been a last resort. I sigh softly. Oluo wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "I hope everything will be ok." "I hope so too." I hug him. I wanted to cry. Oluo hugged back. We wait for something to happen. Mia watched. "They're ignoring us. I think they're heading for Marley. He's getting rid of our enemies." She said, realizing it. I look at Mia. "Your right." Despite this, it was still scary to watch all of this happen because of our comrade. We just stood and watched as everything unfolded. After what seemed like forever, the last of the Colassal Titans were starting to leave out of view. We all sigh. It was finally time. Time for the final battle to commence. It will be long, treacherous, tragic and bittersweet. But no matter what, we were going to move forward. The battle was just as I thought it would be. We fought Titans, Yeagerists, and more. We lost people, more importantly, Gunther and Eld. Hange was put out of commission so they couldn't fight for the some of it. But the worst of it, was when Mia had to confront Eren and fight him. She didn't want to but she had to. In the end, Mia and Eren struck each other down, and now, they were on the ground, bleeding, and nearly dying. Oluo and I were helping the injured as much as we could.